Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like the idea of being able to embed video file

yup ^^^^

it would be interesting if there was a "fuck off" button right next to the "thanx" button, I'm pretty sure this would also help reduce bandwidth spam

IMG tags are enabled for Platinum members. HTML is only enabled for COB's, mods and admins for the purpose of advertising. I don't see youtube or HTML being enabled for members, but I can see admin disabling HTML for mods (*cough* like me) who use it for encoding youtube and not advertisements.

There's a link somewhere here that shows you what's enabled in the V-Bul here and what's not, including how to use multi-quote functions and stuff. I don't recall where it is offhand, though.

:cow:

borris said:
yup ^^^^

it would be interesting if there was a "fuck off" button right next to the "thanx" button, I'm pretty sure this would also help reduce bandwidth spam

Exactly. If the "I'm gay" and "fuck this" posts received either a "fuck you" or nothing at all in return, they would get discouraged and stop the nonsense.

samoth said:
IMG tags are enabled for Platinum members. HTML is only enabled for COB's, mods and admins for the purpose of advertising. I don't see youtube or HTML being enabled for members, but I can see admin disabling HTML for mods (*cough* like me) who use it for encoding youtube and not advertisements.

There's a link somewhere here that shows you what's enabled in the V-Bul here and what's not, including how to use multi-quote functions and stuff. I don't recall where it is offhand, though.

would you agree though that it wouldn't hurt anything to be able to embed youtube vids for all members? I mean, if you don't wanna watch it, then just don't press play.

borris said:
would you agree though that it wouldn't hurt anything to be able to embed youtube vids for all members? I mean, if you don't wanna watch it, then just don't press play.

I have limited computer programming knowlege. I don't know what would be involved in enabling youtube links for members. To the best of my knowledge, it would involve enabling HTML, which will never happen. There's probably a way to do it without universally enabling HTML, but I have no idea how or what might be involved in such.

samoth said:
I have limited computer programming knowlege. I don't know what would be involved in enabling youtube links for members. To the best of my knowledge, it would involve enabling HTML, which will never happen. There's probably a way to do it without universally enabling HTML, but I have no idea how or what might be involved in such.

In the world of 1's and 0's, anything is possible. Not only possible, but probable and likely. Search your feelings Luke... Free electrons. Free PREDICTABLE electrons...

The possibilities are endless.

Knock It Off said:
In the world of 1's and 0's, anything is possible. Not only possible, but probable and likely. Search your feelings Luke... Free electrons. Free PREDICTABLE electrons...

The possibilities are endless.

Okay, I may be kind of slightly intoxicated right now, but I have no idea what you're implying here.

samoth said:
Okay, I may be kind of slightly intoxicated right now, but I have no idea what you're implying here.

Free electrons..the likes of which make a computer hum like the sounds of nature on Sunday morning. They are not controllable, but they are predictable.

Search your feelings Samoth...you know this to be true.

Digger probably already has a extra long reason why he doesn't allow this feature, hopefully he'll pop in to give the 411

borris said:
Digger probably already has a extra long reason why he doesn't allow this feature, hopefully he'll pop in to give the 411
Agreed.

Lets keep this near the top for a couple of days.

Top Bottom