Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like the idea of being able to embed video file

i'm suprised this youtube embezle thing hasn't come into play along time ago, there's alot of pretty slick functions on other forums that EF doesn't have, I think this place might need an upgrade

[youtube]fbM9EP2G0LM[/youtube]

^^^^^^^^^^ this is how to do it on other forums, you just copy n paste in the letters after the equal = sign in the youtube link

borris said:
i'm suprised this youtube embezle thing hasn't come into play along time ago, there's alot of pretty slick functions on other forums that EF doesn't have, I think this place might need an upgrade

This spells certain doom for this thread lolllol.

Deletion in 3,2,1...

borris said:
[youtube]fbM9EP2G0LM[/youtube]

^^^^^^^^^^ this is how to do it on other forums, you just copy n paste in the letters after the equal = sign in the youtube link

Some boards do that, others you enter the whole URL for the video.

another feature that is pretty cool is the "Thanks Button"

basically everytime you start a thread, in your first post of that thread there will be a "thanks" button and if your thread is worthy of classic material, people can just click it to give you karma instead of having to go to your Karma button and pop up a new window evertime

kinda encourages people to make more quality threads I guess

borris said:
another feature that is pretty cool is the "Thanks Button"

basically everytime you start a thread, in your first post of that thread there will be a "thanks" button and if your thread is worthy of classic material, people can just click it to give you karma instead of having to go to your Karma button and pop up a new window evertime

kinda encourages people to make more quality threads I guess

Yeah, I've seen that. I think it's a great idea for the same reasons.

It would also single out the "i'm gay" and "fuck this" posts as duds unless they pertained to the subject matter.

Top Bottom