Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know for a fact that JNev knows how to rock a VISOR right like... *OFFICIAL VISOR PIC THREAD*

ksharp01 said:
that thread is locked now....so all this one needs is more pics....but I don't have a visor either :whatever:
I'm just here to stalk :evil:

I don't have a visor either, I'm just supporting that this thread reaches at least sixteen pages of awesome visorness. :evil: :evil:

FriendlyCanadian said:
but a visor peeps?

are you asking me to go hump someone in a gas station????

Try typing while holding a 2 y/o that is hanging on for dear life because of thunder.

BUY!! okay.. BUY

I am going on a road trip soon. I will buy a gas station visor and cool pair of gas station aviators in every state and then post pics. But you will have to wait.

jh1 said:
Try typing while holding a 2 y/o that is hanging on for dear life because of thunder.

BUY!! okay.. BUY

Lol. I can sympathize. I have a freaking 108 lb doberman that looks like a hound of hell that cowars under my legs with his teeth chattering whenever a storm blows through.

Re: I know for a fact that JNev knows how to rock a VISOR right like... *OFFICIAL VIS

omg....lol.......jh1 and jnevin do look alike :lmao:

or is it the same person? :confused:

Re: I know for a fact that JNev knows how to rock a VISOR right like... *OFFICIAL VIS

foreigngirl said:
omg....lol.......jh1 and jnevin do look alike :lmao:

or is it the same person? :confused:

Im the better lookin one.

Top Bottom