Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i keep getting stupid messages

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
every time i go to new posts i get a page that says this page cannot be displayed...bull shit...i am using internet explorer i guess (the big blue e)..any one having this problem tonight? ever since ef went down this am it has been doing this to me
 
ceasar989 said:
I didnt know IE hate people lol

Although, logically speaking, the programs decision to deny you makes sense.
wtf??? i was looking for normal maybe helpful words on this thread..thanks tho
 
Angel said:
wtf??? i was looking for normal maybe helpful words on this thread..thanks tho

You take me too seriously, but anyways, even though I'm using Mozilla I have been having problems loading too.
 
Top Bottom