Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I just spoke with God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capt_Jack_Sparrow
  • Start date Start date
C

Capt_Jack_Sparrow

Guest
And he said the three second rule is valid! So it is written, just an FYI
Have a great day I love you all!
 
Dude, the places I've been in, there's a five second rule. Sometimes 10 seconds depending on how busy you are!!! But a real bad-ass in the kitchen doesn't drop anything!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
Dude, the places I've been in, there's a five second rule. Sometimes 10 seconds depending on how busy you are!!! But a real bad-ass in the kitchen doesn't drop anything!!! :Chef: :tuc:
I knew youde be her.^^^^ check out my post.
 
I spoke with allah and he says "fuck you all"
lol
 
Top Bottom