Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just measured my height....

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
and couldnt believe the results, I have been 5'9" all my life, all my ID says the same thing, and today I was 5'8", somehow I have lost a whole inch... I'm assuming its all the years of heavy weight training, but damn, I'm only 29, I figured I would be older when this happened.
On the bright side, that makes me 230lbs, 8%, at 5'8", which means I am even bigger than I thought.....

I think I'm still 6'2"...

Come on over to Cyprus Needsize...you would still be one of the tallest in the country.

B True

Ive never taken an accurate measurement of my height. Alot of speculation really. I thought I was 5'9 some years ago, but Id estimate 5'8. Maybe Ill measure it one day and find out Im really 4'7.

b fold the truth said:
I think I'm still 6'2"...

Come on over to Cyprus Needsize...you would still be one of the tallest in the country.

B True

cool, is that where you are now? nice

needsize said:
and couldnt believe the results, I have been 5'9" all my life, all my ID says the same thing, and today I was 5'8", somehow I have lost a whole inch... I'm assuming its all the years of heavy weight training, but damn, I'm only 29, I figured I would be older when this happened.
On the bright side, that makes me 230lbs, 8%, at 5'8", which means I am even bigger than I thought.....

Sounds like your posture has worsened. This can be corrected.

call me crazy, but i noticed a difference once when i measured at night and during daytime. at night i measured 6'2, daytime 6'3. hmmmm

Top Bottom