Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i hate the gym and having to ask

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
for spots from people...

i usually have people i know there and i can lecture them on the whole "id ont really want a spot, just watch me, and if i drop it on myself, or start to go down and ask u to get it help me out"

the random assholes you ask for spots figure if the weight doesnt shoot up on each rep, they have to touch it... i mean fuck you asshole, when your going for a set of 3, its not going to shoot up... u can tell they do that shit cause they ar eimpatient too, and are probably happy that u didnt "get all ur reps" cause they fucking were touching that shit fuckin fuck.

also, i got the meanest stair ever from the girl behind the counter, cause there was a "Please use other door" sign, except it was hiding behind some other shit on the door, so i grab the door, and its stuck, and i just tear it open (with my awsome strength), and practically break the door.

i realize sinceu it didnt open so easy, something was wrong, and i look at the door from the inside, and there is the please use other door sign hiding... im like "oops" and she looks at me like im the biggest retard..

shit, if i was hot i wouldnt get such disrespect
 
SublimeZM said:
the random assholes you ask for spots figure if the weight doesnt shoot up on each rep, they have to touch it...

Where you workout at ballys?? Good lifters will know how to spot you orb
 
When I ripped my pec, the guy spotting me just stood there when I told him to grab the weight. I could hear it ripping like velcro. I don't know what his problem was. If he had grabbed the weight when it first began to tear, the damage wouldn't have been near as bad.
 
biteme said:
When I ripped my pec, the guy spotting me just stood there when I told him to grab the weight. I could hear it ripping like velcro. I don't know what his problem was. If he had grabbed the weight when it first began to tear, the damage wouldn't have been near as bad.
sounds like a pretty shitty spotter.

not to be a dick, but how come jesus didn't spot you?
 
Cata1yst said:
Where you workout at ballys?? Good lifters will know how to spot you orb
theyf ucking suck.

their hand follows it up, and if ur not going up at a smoothe motion, their hand hits the bar and brings i tup a bit. like it sucks

i wish i could just have my spotters back
 
Lestat said:
sounds like a pretty shitty spotter.

not to be a dick, but how come jesus didn't spot you?

Bro. Sometimes you are quite silly.
 
Lestat said:
sounds like a pretty shitty spotter.

not to be a dick, but how come jesus didn't spot you?
LMAO, good bro :Chef: :tuc:
 
some guy asked my hubby to spot him @ our old gym & clearly couldn't budge the bar & was about to crush his face with it, so my hubby pulled it off him & the guy freaked out & started screaming at him..... :rolleyes:
 
SublimeZM said:
for spots from people...

i usually have people i know there and i can lecture them on the whole "id ont really want a spot, just watch me, and if i drop it on myself, or start to go down and ask u to get it help me out"

the random assholes you ask for spots figure if the weight doesnt shoot up on each rep, they have to touch it... i mean fuck you asshole, when your going for a set of 3, its not going to shoot up... u can tell they do that shit cause they ar eimpatient too, and are probably happy that u didnt "get all ur reps" cause they fucking were touching that shit fuckin fuck.

also, i got the meanest stair ever from the girl behind the counter, cause there was a "Please use other door" sign, except it was hiding behind some other shit on the door, so i grab the door, and its stuck, and i just tear it open (with my awsome strength), and practically break the door.

i realize sinceu it didnt open so easy, something was wrong, and i look at the door from the inside, and there is the please use other door sign hiding... im like "oops" and she looks at me like im the biggest retard..

shit, if i was hot i wouldnt get such disrespect
really!when there is someone that has no clue of what the fuck they are doing, or some big plumper in your way,pisses me off
 
get a partner you can trust and train together...don't fuck around with new spotters, they should know how you breathe and when it is not right for you to have enough confidence to max out.
 
I had the same problem with a guy from the "all I do is curls" club. I was doing squats and going for a max. I started falling and was going to dump the weight. He just stood there. I asked for help. At this point, he decides to tell me that he doesn't know how to spot for squats.

I swear, I could of killed him after I put the bar down.
 
Lestat said:
not to be a dick, but how come jesus didn't spot you?
not to be a dick, but the next time he spots you...tell him that he owes me $5 bucks for those nail removers...
 
mightymouse69 said:
get a partner you can trust and train together...don't fuck around with new spotters, they should know how you breathe and when it is not right for you to have enough confidence to max out.
i agree, but there IS no partner i can trust. the one guy i could count on is gone for the summer.
 
Increased 40 pounds on my max once. After 3 reps I am stuck with it on my chest. Some assholes chatting right over me wouldn't even offer help and they are just staring. So i had to ask and they are like 'oh'. Retards, my partner did not attend that day.
 
I just realized that for the past year I've been interchanging sublimzm's posts and subzeero's posts the entire time, I had no idea there were two different people!
 
Lestat said:
I just realized that for the past year I've been interchanging sublimzm's posts and subzeero's posts the entire time, I had no idea there were two different people!
its fine, i do the same thing with you and HH
 
squatpuke said:
Bad form IMHO....

Definitely off the "good bor" path....
you must be Christian.

Sorry, its just my sense of humor, nothing is really off limits. I think biteme and myself understand each other. He's got the love of Jesus, nothing I say is gonna make him waver.
 
Hey, No sweat bro....

I understand...sometimes it just hard to see you smile while your typing that stuff.



Yeah, I'm one of "those"....This probably sounds extreme, but knowing (by faith) that someone died for you...you tend to be a little defensive for His name's sake...

I hope you understand....especially when I KYA in Fantasy Football.

Peace.
 
I hate lifting with partners. I lift at home so I never go for 1RM's. I can't afford to get hurt.
I've been doing it for close to 10 years now.
 
hidngod said:
I bet Jesus had a sense of humour.

I didn't really mean to slam Lestat...(he is, afterall, one of the kings of EF/CC and a GREAT Bro). I just think some things are better left, NOT being joked about...and like I and Lestat hinted too in the other posts, it was probably taken differently by me than by Biteme.

Afterall, isn't the best way to be a 'good bro' to build someone up, be a friend, give sound advice? Get a few (inexpensive) laughs along the way?



I probably just shouldn't have posted that feeling of mine...my bad.
 
Last edited:
hidngod said:
I bet Jesus had a sense of humour.
he was the original prankster.

i once read a story about him where he told a leper he was cured, so he went back to the city and caused them all to die
 
I usually look for the person who looks like they have actually lifted weights. If so, they usually also understand you don't need to help unless you just aren't getting the weight up.
 
Top Bottom