Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hate my neighbors so much it burns me inside

pepe le'douche

i live in apt builidng with 5 other tentants

I tend to hide from interacting with them im anti social 100%

when they do finally spot me on my way in i get the usual " where ya been"

" havent seen ya" " long time no see"

WTF can i live in peace FUCK OFF!

How's that whole recluse thing working out for ya? How's life in the Fortress of Solitude, Superman? You won't find peace in a dirty apartment complex. Just hallways full of farts and ethnic smells....

That's why you never socialize with them or say Hi to them right off the bat. Once you let them in, you're screwed.

WTF can i live in peace

No, bc you're a recluse that chose to live in an apartment complex.

If it bothers you that much, at least move into a house with a garage. You can pull into the garage with your car and shut the door before anyone can say anything to you.

I live in a place where i never see anyone. No one on the beaches except holiday seasons. Most folks are descent. A lot of retired folks...but only 500 people in township. There is a lot of mental illness and drug use. I dont make eye contact with anyone. Its interesting to observe people on meth and compare their behaviour to stoners. My next door neighbour is a hunter/fisherman and lives in campsites 50% of the time. Most of the houses in my street are empty holiday houses until Christmas each year. There are no muslims.

Top Bottom