Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRAINING LOG- Intermittent Fasting & Full-Body Training 9/30/2014

Show Muscles Workout After a GREAT Refeed Sunday - Weigh In Results

Sundaay, Sundaaay, Sundaaaay!!!!

What a GREAT and nasty refeed. I needed the energy, my body was bogging down and I need to rev the engine again with some fuel. AND THAT I DID.

I had everything I wanted on Sunday. I started the day with a normal healthy meal to try to curb my appetite a bit, I had baked chicken and veggies and calorie free crystal light. Then the fun began at around 5 PM and lasted til about 12AM. I had Pizza, beer, chocolate, cake, crackers and cream cheese, whatever. And I didn't eat within a fasting window, I had a free day to enjoy myself.

I estimate that I had about 6,000 calories on Sunday.

I should've weighed myself before the refeed but I did the weigh-in on Monday.

I weighed in at 238 lbs! Down from about 252 lbs 3 weeks ago. I feel great and I'm thinking about changing my goal weight for a lower number, but Ima see how things go in the next 2 weeks before deciding.

Anyway, in order to celebrate I switched up the workout for 1 day and did a "show muscles" workout. Tons of arm curls and chest presses of various type.

I just was in the mood to go completely different this day. I'll get back to the regularly scheduled program on Wednesday.

getting-lean.jpg

My workout on Monday 10-20-2014 Consisted of.....

The wife and I walked to the closer gym (1 mile)

Barbell Clean and Press
2 sets of 12 - 80 lbs

Barbell Bench Press
2 sets of 12 - 210 lbs

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
3 sets of 10 - 130 lbs total

Barbell Curls
4 set of 10 - 80 lbs - then a strip set til burnout dropping 20 lbs per strip

Hammer Curls
2 sets of 12 - 45 lbs per arm

Cable Crossover (chest)
3 burnout sets - 50 lbs per arm

Weight-Plated Chest Press Machine
5 Strip sets til burnout - Started at 200 lbs and stripped of 40 lbs each time I failed.

Lateral Raises (delts)
3 burnout sets starting at 25 lbs then dropping to 20 lbs

Leg Press
2 sets of 20- 300 lbs

No extra cardio this day....

Walked home 1 mile....

I really enjoyed this workout, it was a good change of pace and I don't directly work my arms much anymore so I enjoyed hittin' some biceps and getting in the mirror a little bit. My wife was staring at me the whole workout, she barely did anything, lol. Good day!

great numbers.. any idea on bf% change?

thats a hell of cheat day lol

Nice work brother! 14lbs down đź‘Ť probably 16lbs if you had weighed in before the cheat day lol.. great log too! Plenty of detail đź‘Ś

Top Bottom