Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Got Fucked Up Tonight

coron

Well guys I finally gave in. I drank like there was no tomorrow. I just got back from the club. I am a week out of my cycle of Winny, Test Prope and Fina and i wil be starting my next cycle in another five weeks (six week Break). this cycle will consist of EQ, Omnadren, HCG, T3, Insulin and Test 50 from Mexico. What do you guys think will alcohol fuck me up?

If you make it a habit, yes it will 'fuck you up'. I also, just got home from a party. I am on a cycle right now, and did I drink? No sir. Maybe a little herb to loosen you up, or, just be yourself and have fun. Works for me, nobody that is my true friend questions why I drink or not.

It would be ideal to cut alcohol out of the picture all together.....but I drink every once and a while without a problem. Just don't go over board bro.

I have not had a drink for a year now and feel better than I have in a long time...But if you go out every now and then and have a few drinks it 's not going to kill ya...Just know your limit

PaPaPumPPP said:
If you make it a habit, yes it will 'fuck you up'. I also, just got home from a party. I am on a cycle right now, and did I drink? No sir. Maybe a little herb to loosen you up, or, just be yourself and have fun. Works for me, nobody that is my true friend questions why I drink or not.

What herb?

The stress from all the time spent in the goal for muscular greatness can lead to some burn out. Every once in a will a night out with a few drinks is probably more positive for your attitude than negative. Emphasis on a "FEW"

man I don't drink at all since I started this cycle didn't drink much at all before. However a little herb just before sex is a great thing IMO.

coron said:
Well guys I finally gave in. I drank like there was no tomorrow. I just got back from the club. I am a week out of my cycle of Winny, Test Prope and Fina and i wil be starting my next cycle in another five weeks (six week Break). this cycle will consist of EQ, Omnadren, HCG, T3, Insulin and Test 50 from Mexico. What do you guys think will alcohol fuck me up?

why cant u smoke weed instead of drinking.. im all burnt out over here..lol:p ;)

weed is worse. weed can actually suppress natural growth due to its affects on the edoncrine system. weed will make you a bitch. its drops your test levels and ofsets the ratio of test and estrogen. i know people who have bitch tits from weed. and they the dumbest mutha fuckers youll ever meet. drink dont smoke.

Top Bottom