Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a problem with EF supporting teen joosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a teen that wanted joose advice, I would just claim to be 25 with 8 solid years of training experience.

Chat peeps? check my first 5k posts, they're all in AAS or training, back when EF was a lot more hardcore.

I dnt really care man.

I dnt see any drama in aas forums. I see the drama in chat. Doesn't bother me at all really.

and u8 saying ef was alot more hardcore back then is your opinion....people on aas seem to think otherwise.

lol, i knew you (mods) would make that the issue.
honestly it's not.
why is teen joosing okay for him but not for others?

I have never even seen Big BK post in the AAS forum.

To be fair, I am not as active there as training or dieting as I am natural so a lot of it is out of my experience.

To be honest, I assumed the same status with Big BK.

If you have evidence to the contrary, then please make your case with evidence and facts.

lol, i knew you (mods) would make that the issue.
honestly it's not.
why is teen joosing okay for him but not for others?

People do what they are gonna do, so just give the best advice possible.

Obviously anyone who is 17 or younger should be turned away and banned, now your talking about minors..................

In Bino's defense, if this is about bk being a mod; I do not see how a 19 year old kid can mod a forum full of men over the age of 25. I do not have a prob with the bro, just my observation.

also, regardless if Bino is pro or not...he is 19. high natural test levels, should be competing in pro natty comps if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom