Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finally bought Beezy Jr a Tahoe for his

who cares

Read the thread title cock licker it says for those intrested in the mods that will be done on this suv. Beezy jr has 3 whips all prolly mo better than yo shit you be rolling in. Respect a 15yr old ngrs game when its tighter than yourz. Hood rulez bish. Baleeee Dat

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

fuck you for not buying it from me.

Come on bro beans you didnt have a a T hoe on yo list. Freight would have killed a ngr anyways.

I gotta Denali I would've cut you a smokin deal on bruh!!!!!

Honestly i didnt want anything to nice cause of the system going in this thing. It will be beat to shit in a year but this is nice enough without putting a lot of money in the car itself. I had to dynomat the Cobra again and get the door panels redone and air ride suspension put on it. Wish i had not put all that shit in the Mustang now but its a pretty cool toy I will post up some pics of his 2010 Escalade. That bish is sweet its black with sweet ass chrome dipped 22s. But really this t hoe has as much extra shit as it does. Heated seats nav system air ride suspension back up camera xm on star same package as the Escalade for the most part just minus the ballin factory wheels

Top Bottom