Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I feel like crap!

RADAR

Well-known member
I was stoppped this morning by a Friend of mine,(who owns a funeral home) telling me he has been trying to get in touch because my 1st Grade Schoolteacher Just died!
She was 97 ,good health (last time i saw her a few months ago) and had alot of cats(those were her babies)
Anyway i'm a pallbearer tomorrow, She lived a good life,my concern is all those cats, Where will they go? Who will feed em? She must have had at least 10.

What a crappy Day.......................................


RADAR
 
RADAR said:
I was stoppped this morning by a Friend of mine,(who owns a funeral home) telling me he has been trying to get in touch because my 1st Grade Schoolteacher Just died!
She was 97 ,good health (last time i saw her a few months ago) and had alot of cats(those were her babies)
Anyway i'm a pallbearer tomorrow, She lived a good life,my concern is all those cats, Where will they go? Who will feed em? She must have had at least 10.

What a crappy Day.......................................


RADAR


does she have any family around for the cats?
 
Condolence to her.. :(

For the cats,Just call the nearest animal shelter or not sure if they have animal cops in your area but they would take the cats too.
 
RADAR said:
I was stoppped this morning by a Friend of mine,(who owns a funeral home) telling me he has been trying to get in touch because my 1st Grade Schoolteacher Just died!
She was 97 ,good health (last time i saw her a few months ago) and had alot of cats(those were her babies)
Anyway i'm a pallbearer tomorrow, She lived a good life,my concern is all those cats, Where will they go? Who will feed em? She must have had at least 10.

What a crappy Day.......................................


RADAR
food for a week
 
Not to sound crude, but....

Take all the cats and put them in a large cardboard box. Stand outside the funeral home and the first 10 people that show up, tell them they are not allowed in unless they take a cat home with them.
 
The local Vietnamese restaurant will be happy to take them. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
 
See if you can get a local newsreporter to do a story on the cats and the teacher. People always respond to these kinds of stories.
 
crak600 said:
Not to sound crude, but....

Take all the cats and put them in a large cardboard box. Stand outside the funeral home and the first 10 people that show up, tell them they are not allowed in unless they take a cat home with them.
thats cool
 
reigninghard said:
youre sick

and RADAR sorry to hear about the teach....as far as the cats go, I personally wouldn't sweat it..but I dont know what the heck a cat is good for anyway.


I was kidding ya fuzz bumper.
 
slat1 said:
I'm sure there is a lady in a trailor with 50 of them already that will take them...

My neighbor has about 12 of them. They're always leaving their little paw prints all over my car.
 
Sorry to hear that.I love cats but I am allergic? I had a cat for years and then I became allergic to him.It was the craziest thing.I gave him to my friend.I get sick, a lot because I can't stop myself from going to see him.Try calling around to local vets.Sometimes they will post stuff like that on the bullitin board at their office to help find homes and also put something up at the pet stores.U should include the story.Good luck.
 
speaking of chinese... i'll be right back

Sorry to hear about the loss. I remember when my kindergarten teacher died. I knew her very well

Whiskey
 
crak600 said:
Not to sound crude, but....

Take all the cats and put them in a large cardboard box. Stand outside the funeral home and the first 10 people that show up, tell them they are not allowed in unless they take a cat home with them.


I'm sorry Radar..

Actually Crak has a pretty good idea..
Maybe at the funeral you can try and talk to some people, and
let them know the situation. Maybe some of the people would want to
take them.
 
Top Bottom