Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't wanna be mr Olympia

long acting , test E /C / Sustanon would be goood.. Test prop it requires frequent injections to keep blood levels stable. Goodluck

Test Eth or Cyp 2 injs of 250 twice wk mon-thurs will keep level where you want them and beware this will give you more sex drive if this is your first time on test.

RADAR

Last edited:
is injection frequency the only reason mods and vets recommend eth over prop? ive cycled with prop twice and had no bloat, no need for ai, no sides at all really. but i was used to ed injections. arent u more susceptible to bloat on eth? Im just wondering why e always gets the nod over prop or am i missing something? or prob alot of things?

I don't bloat off of test e I use arromasin. You should also use some sort of anti estrogen with test prop

but why does e always seem to get the nod from vets when they are recommending a test ester to a newb?

wouldnt u want it to be prop cause if there was a problem it will clear out sooner?

but why does e always seem to get the nod from vets when they are recommending a test ester to a newb?

wouldnt u want it to be prop cause if there was a problem it will clear out sooner?

I think its more of the needle frequency for a first timer. I personally was able to convince myself to take 2 shots a week. Prop is ED or EOD which is a lot of needles for the newbie. Just my opinion and why I recommend it (and why it was recommended to me)

E or C always gets the nod for someone who hasnt used steroids. Why would one suggest test prop? Its painful, it has to be injected ed or eod. More injections lead to possible complications.

All test is going to give the same outcome, so if all things are equal, why not go with something you have to inject less.

Now, it is true that the longer acting test can lead to estrogen build up. However, i dont think it is significent enough to put yourself through a painful test prop cycle.

Just my opinion...

E or C always gets the nod for someone who hasnt used steroids. Why would one suggest test prop? Its painful, it has to be injected ed or eod. More injections lead to possible complications.

All test is going to give the same outcome, so if all things are equal, why not go with something you have to inject less.

Now, it is true that the longer acting test can lead to estrogen build up. However, i dont think it is significent enough to put yourself through a painful test prop cycle.

Just my opinion...

does all test give the same outcome?
What if the injection problem was not an issue? I was used to daily injections long before my first cycle.

I would hate to see a newb, under the advice of a vet, encounter a problem with eth, and the vet have to tell him sorry but it will be x amount of days until it clears out.

With me, i asked everyone why eth over prop, injection frequency for a newb was always the problem. Im not sure what my point is here, other than i think certain responses to newbs are generically generated. not flaming, just thinking, maybe i shouldnt be doing that. and i know ive highjacked this thread

Thanks for bearing with a newbie like me, Last QUESTION ON THIS MATTER , I think I am going with test E, can I stack it with Trenbolone? what other meds will i need during and post cycle? Thanks to all the vets for taking the time to help me with my first cycle. Remember I am not looking to gain mass but to achieve a leaner-harder look.

Top Bottom