Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't like to eat in the mornin till I'm hungry. Is bad?

Underwraps

When I'm moving about I can be ready to eat by 7am or so, but on a weekend kind of day and I just sit on my butt reading EF my stomach slows down and I can be hungry numb until 10am. Should I still be forcing myself to at least take in a shake to keep my metabolism up?

When I'm moving about I can be ready to eat by 7am or so, but on a weekend kind of day and I just sit on my butt reading EF my stomach slows down and I can be hungry numb until 10am. Should I still be forcing myself to at least take in a shake to keep my metabolism up?

at the very least drink a 30/30/10 shake as soon as you get up then wait until 10am to eat if you must.

are you cutting or maintaining?

I frequently employ the use of breakfast fasting when I am cutting. There was a study that datbtrue pulled on this type of fasting over on his forum... Dat had been preaching waiting 2 hours after morning fasted cardio to eat your first meal. I always trusted datbtrue and did this for a while with great results... When he found the study that proved his theory, it was a nice affirmation to the method.

I could try to find the study if anyone is interested. But I have employed the method with superior results.

I frequently employ the use of breakfast fasting when I am cutting. There was a study that datbtrue pulled on this type of fasting over on his forum... Dat had been preaching waiting 2 hours after morning fasted cardio to eat your first meal. I always trusted datbtrue and did this for a while with great results... When he found the study that proved his theory, it was a nice affirmation to the method.

I could try to find the study if anyone is interested. But I have employed the method with superior results.
id be interested in seeing the study if its not a hassle

Heh heh, I'm still too soft to even get to cutting. I'm just trying to lose weight and tone for now. I have strong muscles, they're still a thin comforter over them though, if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom