Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i didn't NEED it...i WANTED it...i BOUGHT it !

:worried: I wish you still had it...
me 2, arabian! i went WAY over budget on that ranchero, renovating it to my personal taste with paint, exhaust, interior...the ford tarus seats fit and felt sooooo good, the flomaster with added rear resonator exhaust system burbled pleasingly........ :artist:

2 weeks after i traded it for that BITCH s-10 i was mentally kciking myself for doing so, :(

only 110 hp?
my snowmobile has more joose than that...i don't know shit about this car, is it miata small?

engine pic..it's not called a "flat six" for nuttin! ;)

My mom will finish my contract on my I phone, get her upgrade to a 3g and change the number. She wants to try it out from her old Blackberry, anyway, I need a new phone, thing is the Iphone was a gift last year in July from them. I have to spend my own cash this time... I don't want a 2 year contract either.

So I will pay for my phone outright. I should just get a regular cheapie phone, however I"m gonna get a blackberry Curve 2310 cause I hate texting, but all my old friends from campus, and some professors I wont see again as I"m moving back to columbia mo in February, I really want the google HtC. However, I am probably gonna join the crowd and be a texting whore, as well as avoiding boredom by logging on through the phone during my second job working at Barnes and Noble. So Yeah, I already spent 1100, credit card doesn't un max out till the 30th, which I will use to get a Blackberry Curve.
I'm a consumerist bitch... I know have come to accept this.

My mom will finish my contract on my I phone, get her upgrade to a 3g and change the number. She wants to try it out from her old Blackberry, anyway, I need a new phone, thing is the Iphone was a gift last year in July from them. I have to spend my own cash this time... I don't want a 2 year contract either.

So I will pay for my phone outright. I should just get a regular cheapie phone, however I"m gonna get a blackberry Curve 2310 cause I hate texting, but all my old friends from campus, and some professors I wont see again as I"m moving back to columbia mo in February, I really want the google HtC. However, I am probably gonna join the crowd and be a texting whore, as well as avoiding boredom by logging on through the phone during my second job working at Barnes and Noble. So Yeah, I already spent 1100, credit card doesn't un max out till the 30th, which I will use to get a Blackberry Curve.
I'm a consumerist bitch... I know have come to accept this.

And this has ???? to do with RNCH's Corvair?

And this has ???? to do with RNCH's Corvair?
Oh I thought like it was a thread bout stuff that we bought but don't need.
I now realize I need to quit post first read later approach.
LOL
sorry ranch.
Douche post here.
Doubt U really care though.
Nice car btw.
I don't dig on muscle cars, as I"m asian.
However I do dig on super old suv.
like a 72 or 74 bronco is my choice vehicle.

I don't think anyone's gonna confuse a Corvair with a muscle car.

Top Bottom