Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car guys: have you ever wanted to have your first car again?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
have you lusted over your first ride and would want to buy your first automotive mistress again (or one just like it)?

or, in the words of the novelist thomas wolfe "you can't go home again"...is it better to keep your memories in your head and not try again with the automotive biatch that won your heart way bak when??

my first one was a '65 corvair, often referred to as "a Poor man's Porsche". i reluctantly sold mine because it didn't have air conditioning, a highly sought after item here in hot and humid new orleans. a week after purchasing a brand new, air conditioned ford pinto, i wanted my 'vair back. :(

i have stumbled across one just like "mine", even same color, but WITH the highly desireable (and rare on 'vairs) option of working factory air conditioning. :artist: :biggrin:

decisions, decisions............... :confused:

i still have my first car. everytime i think about trading it in for something new i kinda get sad... :( i'll miss it!!!

Top Bottom