Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i did 160 lbs on the leg press!

Speaking of full beer kegs...where I work the anheuser-busch man has to double stack the kegs. He has 12 kegs in there now so he had to make 6 double stacks. I tried to help him one day after doing deadlifts and I kept landing the damn things on my toe. Thats some hard work.

GARZA

I WAS A WAITOR AT COPELAND'S WHEN I WAS 19, I HAD TO CARRY FULL KEGS EVERYDAY. NO OFFENSE BUT HOW DID YOU LAND THEM ON YOUR TOE WITHOUT BREAKING IT?

I didn't really land them on my toe...I just tried to pick them up and move them and instead of resting on the ground it rested on my toe. I cannot believe that guy can do that. That is such a bitch job, he probably only gets 8 bucks an hour. I just can't get over that....they need to use handtrucks with some type of jack on them. I think I have double stacked some of them as needed.....that is such a bitch! God what a horrible job!

Now that i think about it... I only weight about 170lbs (5"10) and i´ve been runing 45 mins everyday (5:45 am for me...). I do about 650 lbs X 8 in the leg press... And that isn´t that impressive compared to some mofos i know...
So... I would expect a built 255lbs guy to do atleast some 1000lbs on the leg press... Got to work those legs buck!!!
:rolleyes:

Good work Small... You're improving fast... i'll have to watch my back...

i've been stuck at 5 plates for the last month or so... (somebody do the math for me, i'm too tired :) oh wait.. duh... 5x2 =10x45 = 450... dang... i was thinkin it was more like 2 something... )

where about's in Canada are you? Toronto here

Big Buck said:
good job smalls....I usually do 665 X 8 :D You got a little ways to catch me ;)

Smalls great job. Buck is wimp so don't compare youself to him! LOL!!!

HA!!!!

I be poppin ten to a side homie for 6 still....YOU HEARD ME!!!

Top Bottom