Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i did 160 lbs on the leg press!

Buck, how often do you work out your legs, because for your size I would expect you to be able to do alot more than that.

Small, that is awesome progress. Leg press is my strongest exercise because I have genetically gifted legs for some reason . . . . I usually max out at about 1000 for 8 reps, but I only weight 175 lbs.

Dr. E said:
Buck, how often do you work out your legs, because for your size I would expect you to be able to do alot more than that.

Small, that is awesome progress. Leg press is my strongest exercise because I have genetically gifted legs for some reason . . . . I usually max out at about 1000 for 8 reps, but I only weight 175 lbs.

I try to hit them once a week....but I have to run alot, so sometimes I don't do them at all. I don't know the exact weight, I was just guessing. I usually put 8 plates on each side...:confused:

Dr. E said:

I was wondering about that too. I don't have a leg press in my garage but I know my buddies do 1000 - 1200 lbs for reps on the leg press and only one of them is bigger than I am and Buck is 5'11" 255 lbs. So those legs gotta be able to press more than 665lbs........ maybe he does them one legged.

sg is so helpful :D

ok and i know i need to learn to squat properly... i guess i don't try these things because i'm pretty new t the gym (4 mos) and i don't want to look like an ass. then i complain my ass looks like hell... i'm such a twit.

i love how the leg press makes my knees buckle when i walk afterwards... LOL

Big Buck said:

I try to hit them once a week....but I have to run alot, so sometimes I don't do them at all. I don't know the exact weight, I was just guessing. I usually put 8 plates on each side...:confused:

Ummmmmmm I am figuring you are talking 45 lb plates and not 100's, 8 X's 45 = 360 sooooooo that would be 720 in just weight how much does the sled weigh?

Not sure how you got 655lbs but how are you putting on so much weight if you are running alot also. Cardio is weight killer for me......any cardio at all and I am stalled or go in reverse.

I DID 900 (10 PLATES ON EACH SIDE)......IS THAT GOOD PROGRESS!!! I WEIGH 201LBS.

Top Bottom