Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't stand Bicyclists!!

crimson coal

I know this might ruffle some peoples feathers but who here agrees with me? I know we have to share the road with em but I can't stand when you get about 5 to 7 of em together and they hog up the whole road! I have almost purposely ran em off ther road several times. They never are considerate enough to move over a bit for you to let you by so you pretty much have to force em over. Then they give you this shitty look like it's their fucking road or something. It's a good thing they wear helmets cuz the next one in my way is goin down if he does't politely move over for me.

over here by law they have to be like 12" from the kerb

way people drive i wouldnt wanna be cycling in the middle of the road anyways

They're like that man, it's like their vendetta against drivers...the funny thing is a skinny little biker on a skinny little bike wont' do much damage to a car.....I dont mind them but it makes me nervous as hell when they are riding near me, I always try to get the fuck out of there, what if they blow a tire or something...I think it's very risky and crazy myself

cyclists are so damn annoying im afraid i might accedently kill one of there dumbasses one day. why dont they just run or jog????i mean running or jogging is much better cardio and alot less dangerous for the bikers and people in cars!!!running builds up your calves a shitload better than anything out there

CrimsonKing~

First off, I love to bike!! It is one of my favorite summertime outdoor activities... But I do agree with you, when riding in groups, bikers should stay in a single file line. I personally hate to ride in groups, I hate be controlled by the pace of others, and if I want to ride for 3+ hours I don't want to listen to someone else complain...but I have always been a loner in that respect.
nclifter6feet6~~ I like to run as well. And take the "super mutt", on a jog daily, year round. But I have no desire to go running for 3 hours or more, and you can cover so much more distance while biking.

And as far as helmets go...I am one of the dumb ones, that hate to wear them. I would rather have on my headphones, with the wind blowing through my hair....:)

~toga

Toga-

Ditto for me too! I raced bmx as a kid for 6 years, so riding mountainbikes comes naturally for me. I love riding, but I have no one to ride with. I guess I have gotten used to that now, but I wish I had a badass GF that could keep up... ;)

They always make me nervous when I have do drive around them. Why do they all have to wear all sandex outfits like they are competing for the Tour De France? Nothing worse than seeing a 250 lb woman in spandex

Let's clarify something...

You don't like ROADIES.

They tend to be very anal and scrawnly little punks.

Now a Mountain biker, that's a different story. If you ever actually see one in the wild, it's probably your own fault.

Ditto on the Mtn biking.

Its probably the most dangerous sport I've ever done, if you go balls out. A good day on the mountain trails is coming back without a injury. I actually had to back off my riding b/c my injuries were interferring with my training.

As for roadies they are typically on the skinny side.

Top Bottom