Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Can't Breathe

jugarelly

I've been working out for a long time, but over the past few weeks, I've really had trouble breathing. I'm having to stop in the middle of sets. It sucks, because I could easily go on with the weight I'm using. I just can't breathe.

I'm definitely going to make a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow because it was extra bad tonight. However, I was just interested if anyone else has dealt with this. One factor is that I live in Denver and it had been extra cold and dry of late. Also, I suffered from asthma when I was young, but it hast bothered me in about 18 years.

I have experienced this when I have pulled/worked my intercostal muscles in my ribs, it was only temporary for one or two running sessions.

How long has it been going on?

Any other symptoms with this?

What are you taking? AAS? GH?

I have experienced this when I have pulled/worked my intercostal muscles in my ribs, it was only temporary for one or two running sessions.

How long has it been going on?

Any other symptoms with this?
I've had something similar when one of my ribs goes "out." Feeling like I can't breath deeply or I'll even start having cardio issues (palpitations or feeling it's beating too hard). My chiropractor does one rib adjustment and fixes everything instantly.

My symptoms are limited to shortness of breath with a bit of diziness. It's typically worse on really heavy weights or with high resistance cardio. I've also noticed some shortness of breath outside of the gym when I'm just sitting on the couch. It's really strange, because I'm in pretty good shape. The only supplement I'm currently taking is creatine. I've been taking that for about a month, but it's never given me any issues in the past.

My symptoms are limited to shortness of breath with a bit of diziness. It's typically worse on really heavy weights or with high resistance cardio. I've also noticed some shortness of breath outside of the gym when I'm just sitting on the couch. It's really strange, because I'm in pretty good shape. The only supplement I'm currently taking is creatine. I've been taking that for about a month, but it's never given me any issues in the past.

I don't wish to be too alarmist, but you really need to get yourself to a doctor asap.

Not being able to breathe and experiencing dizziness during exercise could be a very serious condition. If I was you, I wouldn't even go to the gym again until I've had a thorough examination by a competent physician.

Regarding your being in shape - Jón Páll Sigmarsson was one of the world's strongest men in 1993 (had won the title 4 times) and he died while performing deadlifts in the gym at age 32!

Last edited:
ya get to the doc, ive seen too many people die young from heart problems who were in "good shape". it can happen

Top Bottom