Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i cant bend my arms,

rjl296

i had a slight case of tendonitits from arm wrestling on the weekend.

so , today was ME bench.
I could barely unrack 135 w/o crying.
so I just went to 275 x8 reps on 4 board.

BUT NOW, my arms (biceps tendons) are in sooooooooo much pain. I cant bend them w/o pain. im typing like 3 feet away from the keyboard LOL.

Im icing, and took a bunch of ibuprofen, what else can I do ????????

it didnt hurt too bad until i started benching, now i wana cut my arms off :crying about my arms

I never arm wrestle. Last time I did it my shoulder was out of commission for a week. Enormous amounts of stress are placed on your rotator cuff, even the extremely week external rotators.

Heheheh, I had the same problem the first time I ever went to the gym, my m8 pushed me really hard with the biceps. The following day I woke up and my arms were at a 90deg angle, i could not extend them for 2 days without feeling the worst pain I have ever felt. should go away :)

you are basically just going to have to take some time off and let it heal, I know it sux b/c I have had to do it

Debaser said:
I never arm wrestle.

I agree with you here. Every time I have arm wrestled, my elbow is shot for MONTHS.

Of course, I have to admit, the last time was actually a couple weeks ago. There wasn't anyone at the table who was able to last more than 1-2 seconds. My elbows were fine after that. But if I have to try hard, I'm screwed.

Joker

Top Bottom