Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I banged my first cougar ever last night, and most importantly *PICS*

blueta2 said:
I'm still a virgin....waiting until I get married
actually, at your age, the hymen would have disintergrated. therefore, technically, leaving you cherry-less, too....

HumanTarget said:
actually, at your age, the hymen would have disintergrated. therefore, technically, leaving you cherry-less, too....

The hymen does not define virgin or non. I'm sure my hymen snapped when I inserted my first tampon at the age of 9

blueta2 said:
The hymen does not define virgin or non. I'm sure my hymen snapped when I inserted my first tampon at the age of 9
poppycock! only the truest of hoors wouldst use the "tampon took my hymen" excuse....

My belly hurts and itches. :bawling:

What's up, you meanies? Still ragging on us "old women" who are no longer attractive because we have gone beyond puberty and don't giggle at all your jokes?

heatherrae said:

What's up, you meanies? Still ragging on us "old women" who are no longer attractive because we have gone beyond puberty and don't giggle at all your jokes?

I require my women to laugh at everything I say and do.. including bedroom moves

heatherrae said:

bunch of haggered, life stealers, women are....

heatherrae said:

more like jiggle at all our jokes

blueta2 said:

if I had a dollar for every 10 year old that has given me that excuse :rolleyes:

oh shit gotta go chris hanson is here

Top Bottom