Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i am so psyched right now

good shit bigman
how are you disabled, if you don't mind me asking?

bigmann245 said:
they say that a bachelors degree today is the equivalent to a high school diploma 15 years ago. seems they keep raising the bar every few years. if too many people have one its not worth anything anymore so you have to get the next best thing. pretty soon you will need a doctorates degree to take a piss.

:rose: for your wife and thanks to you for protecting our freedoms.

imo they keep raising the bar because the standards have fallen. It use to be with a high school diploma a person could read and write, not anymore :(

Gambino said:
good shit bigman
how are you disabled, if you don't mind me asking?

I severely broke my ankle playing semi-pro football. The rookie running back thought he could barrel over the linebacker on the 5 yard line instead of juking around him and when tackled they both landed on the outside of my ankle which was planted on the ground. My ankle snapped, folded and they rolled up on me while the guy I was blocking pushed me into them the other way. When I looked down my toes were pointing towards the end zone and my knee was facing up. Eventually on the stretcher my toes were pointing down to the floor off the side while my knee was pointing up. I had about 7 surgeries total but because of a navy doctor and his recommendations I am now permanently disabled and lost all rang of motion in my ankle. He said a long leg cast and it would heal on its own. Nope, 8 weeks later arthritis sat in and I had to have a series of surgeries to correct it but they said it will not be a permanent fix. My days of sports are over.

but as you can see it wasnt a hero's injury that got me out of the navy, just a lucky break.

samoth said:
Avid, what the heck does your shirt say? Something-l-l-a-s?

:cow:

Definitions of Hellas on the Web:

The modern name for Greece, used also in ancient times to refer to the all the Greek peoples or the Greek geographical country (but the Greeks mostly thought of themselves in terms of more localized ethnic and political groupings: the Athenians, the Spartans, the Dorians, etc.). Originally just the name for one small district in Greece. It housed a religious confederacy associated with the Delphic oracle (a sort of UN) and through that may have come to be used in its wider sense. ...
www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/gretaham/Teaching/reference/greekterms.htm

avidinternet said:

The modern name for Greece, used also in ancient times to refer to the all the Greek peoples or the Greek geographical country (but the Greeks mostly thought of themselves in terms of more localized ethnic and political groupings: the Athenians, the Spartans, the Dorians, etc.). Originally just the name for one small district in Greece. It housed a religious confederacy associated with the Delphic oracle (a sort of UN) and through that may have come to be used in its wider sense. ...

well your shirt = :p

avidinternet said:

Oooooh. I don't remember hearing "hellas" before. Now it makes sense.

:cow:

bigmann245 said:
Right now I’m going to college on the VA's dime due to me being disabled and all. Well I just found out that even though the VA is paying 100% of my tuition, books and a living allowance on top that, but because I work for the state of Florida I get my tuition reimbursed. I went to the business office at the school and they had me sign a form that refunds to me $1400+ for my tuition this semester. This kicks ass. I thought since the VA paid for my classes that I was not eligible for the reimbursement. But both the school and the VA told me that I am eligible for the tuition reimbursement and I get to keep it.
YAY for you! :elephant:

You deserve that and more! :kiss:

Top Bottom