Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i am HAPPY to pay 1.73 per gallon??? they have won!!!

M

madbomber31

they got me... i'm happy paying 170ish per gallon now for gas... they win... i lose...

I still piss, bitch and moan! I also write nasty emails every day to exxon! I bet they're watching me right now!! Damn dirty filthy oil men!!!!

I'm still paying $1.90something for a gallon - but I get the super stuff, at least 93 octane for my golden chariot...
the difference doesn't really bother me, but then again, I don't have one of those big ass suvs that suck down gas and have the huge ass tanks - I only have a 15gallon tank.

Here in MI I am happy as flys on shit at paying 1.70 a gallon.

My beast needs to be filled about 2-3 times a week.

AM, i am also in michigan... but fuck man, we shouldnt be happy about 1.70 per gallon!!! it was 1.39 a fuckin month ago!!!

I WISH our gas was that cheap. It's around $2.00/gal. for 87 octane here in San Diego. I think you're looking at $2.15 or so for 92. And where are you getting 93 octane HAppy Scrappy?

I haven't seen $1.39/gal. in well over aa year, maybe two.

I agree Mad, but I can remember just about crying when I had to pay 2.15 a gallon about 2 months ago and paying over that last summer.

FUCK DRIVING is all I have to say.

Ride a bike - then you can flip the poor slobs at the gas station who are slaves to the oil industry as you pedal by.

Top Bottom