Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am 99% Sure that Ozzy Has Parkinsons disease..

Wombat said:

I would like to see the link between alcoholism and parkinsons. Michael J fox was a drunk---Ozzy was a drunk---I heard Ali was a closet drunk-----it sure would be something to keep hidden if their was a link...

Ok...I have to disagree with you on this one Wombat. My grandfather died from the effects of this disease and my father also got diagnosed with Parkinson's 1 year ago. I can never remember my Dad, touching a drop of alcohol in his life.

~toga
:angel:

Last edited:
toga22 said:

Ok...I have to disagree with you one this one Wombat. My grandfather died from the effects of this disease and my father also got diagnosed with Parkinson's 1 year ago. I can never remember my Dad, touching a drop of alcohol in his life.

~toga

See.. I do know everything...

toga22 said:

Ok...I have to disagree with you on this one Wombat. My grandfather died from the effects of this disease and my father also got diagnosed with Parkinson's 1 year ago. I can never remember my Dad, touching a drop of alcohol in his life.

~toga

whats wrong with some of you people????????
All i said was I would like to see if there was a link---give me a break---I never stated its the all of end all-----come on----There could be 25 diff-triggers to such a disease---you "i HOPE" considering what you have been through would be in the front line looking for a so-called "trigger"---If this was one, wouldn't you want people to Know??????

wombat,

i totally agree with you. i'm not saying that drugs or even alcohol are a cause for parkinson's, but i am saying that i feel there could be a connection. there are probably a million reasons why some people get it and some people don't. some people treat their bodies like a temple and still get sick, the body is a mystery. the bottom line is the medical community doesnt know what causes it or they would know how to prevent it. i'm all for exploring every avenue of research to find out how and why, and prevent other people from getting it!:)

I think it's from 30+ years of doing hard drugs. Him and Keth Richards from the rolling stones. Same symptoms.

I've read before(can't remember where)that his shakes are side effects due to psychotropic medication used to treat behavior disorders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom