SublimeZM said:300 lb orchog bitch?
Gambino said:mm likes the parody threads
so do i
rnch said:p3 was in bawstun last nite?
i'm a pioneer in the parody thread genremightymouse69 said:thanks other wise this place gets farkin boring...let's try for more tonite.
that's what p3 said at first?mightymouse69 said:lol, ouch~!
rnch said:that's what p3 said at first?
Gambino said:i'm a pioneer in the parody thread genre
not to brag, but i'm def the best
mightymouse69 said:bro, I"ve been at it quite a long time also...I think mine are more tame
Gambino said:tame as in nicer? like pg?
sometimes racey is the only way to reel in postsmightymouse69 said:yeah, I would say not as racey.
Gambino said:sometimes racey is the only way to reel in posts
parody threads typically don't get too many posts
most die out midway second page
an example of a parody thread?mightymouse69 said:I need an example this evening...pick a choice thread and let's watch it go.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














