Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

humans and apes mating

Very good post..........

kidvilla said:
The creationist versus evolutionist standpoint is that the 24 chromosome difference is further proof that humans and apes shared a “Common Ancestor.” This would go in line with the concept of genetic mutations between evolving and diverging subspecies (as in humans, chimps, and bonobos) in that if the common ancestor had 24 chromes, then this explains why apes have them, but in humans, the 24th chromosome fused into various parts of chrome 5, 12, and others. Simply stated, apes have 24 chromes like the common ancestor ,and humans have 23 chromes which is a mutation from the 24 chrome ancestor …. Can it reverse? (go from 23 to 24) No, only catastrophic mutagenesis would cause such a shift (by protein, viral, mitoic or radiation induced reformation), and 99 times out of 100, the result is death, whereas losing chromosomes (something that even amongst humans happens) will result in mutations (mutation is not a scary word, it just means a change, but unfortunately, most changes may not be helpful), but usually, the species has a better chance of survival….

As for the creationists, they argue that “intelligent design” is what created it, and that there is efficiency of reuse of redundant material ….. kind of like the argument for why men have nipples, which is argued that it is because genetics is efficient and it is easier to just give men and women breasts and inactivate their lacation capability in men rather than to give men nipple-less chests, which genetically speaking, may result in other negative things as a result of the missing genes…

As for me, I have read the debates frequently, but I tend to lean towards that evolutionist side because I have never considered that believing in it diminishes my belief in God. I could explain why, but suffice it to say that I have reasoned it thoroughly and I am quite comfortable with the belief that God long ago created the laws of time and space such that all of this wonderful stuff on this planet was planned right from the Big Bang 4 billion years ago ….

But then again, a belief is a belief …. But the science is still valid

AustinTX said:
Some freaky shit going on in Africa, which made it's way to an international flight attendant, who became patient 0 for most of the rest of the world....

And the Band Played On...

Big Johnson said:
Mules usually cannot produce offspring because of the complications that arise during myosis, or gamete production. Because the organism has a different number of chromosomes comming from each parent, this would be 23 from the human parent and 24 from the ape for our purposes, gametes (eggs and sperm) wind up with irregular chromosomes that no longer carry the genetic information they should to produce a viable creature after fertilization. No cell division occurs, unless by random chance each haploid is complimentary to the other, which though possible is extremely rare.

Most human/chimp crosses have been done on a slide in the lab, but the organism is terminated after cell division begins to occur.

The only documented chimp/human hybrid that was ever studied died decades ago in the 50s' after being rescued from a traveling circus. The issue of human and ape hybrids was far too disturbing a topic at the time, so the chimp was labeled as a new, undiscovered species of smarter, more human-like chimp. The data that has survived shows that the animal had numerous hybridized traits as seen in the blood and tissue tests that were performed at the time, along with some very human characteristics, such as upright walking, decreased body hair, and intelligence. What photos survived show an animal that is clearly not your average chimp. However, the organic remains of the animal have not survived the years, and most primatologists are content to dismiss the creature as a rare bonobo chimp, though bonobo tissue and blood does not show a mixture of human and chimp traits like those seen in the circus hybrid's. The photographic data does not support the bonobo hypothesis in the least.

When talk of the creature reimerged during the seventies, most dismissed the blood and tissue data as being flawed, innacurate, or forged.

The truth is that the people in the position to prove such a hybrid is possible by performing a scientific study from fertilization into childhood realize that some things are best left unproven.

I just read up on Oliver, and there was never any tetsts done showing that he was any sort of hybrid. All the DNA tests done showed that he was just a normal chimp, specifically the gabon variety. The shape of the jaws had been attributed to the pulling of his teeth when he was young, and the upright walk just to conditioning. All the other features were said to be well within the range of chimp variations. So he was just a messed up chimp, unless youw ant to go the coverup route.

Darktooth said:
That's what I though... I thought someone ate a monkey and that's how the disease transfered.

You can eat HIV contaminated blood and not get HIV. Your digestive system would destroy the virus. To get HIV you have to be exposed to it directly, i.e. directly into your blood stream.

AustinTX said:

Nope, Houndog is correct.

Some freaky shit going on in Africa, which made it's way to an international flight attendant, who became patient 0 for most of the rest of the world....

He wasn't the first case, he's just a guy who spread it heaps at the beginning of the outbreak. There have been cases now that go back to the 1950s.

Ape fucking is possible. I know some bitch at the gym that looks like an ape literally. What's wose is she has kids.

By the way, it's good to see some of you are thinking of something other than the current bullshit going on. Although Ape pussy isn't really on mind this am.

Top Bottom