Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

huge geneza pharma cycle

GP has been amazing with their level of service and products so far. I decided to give them a huge order to see what would happen. It all arrived pretty quick and i was pleased with the cycle overall. best of the best. ordering was easy happy with my order. delivery was fast they split my large order in 2. orderedwinstrol, anavar, deca, test, proviron. results are awesome biggest cycle to date, up 12 pounds.
GP is certainly the place i would go for legit gear on a big cycle

GP has been amazing with their level of service and products so far. I decided to give them a huge order to see what would happen. It all arrived pretty quick and i was pleased with the cycle overall. best of the best. ordering was easy happy with my order. delivery was fast they split my large order in 2. orderedwinstrol, anavar, deca, test, proviron. results are awesome biggest cycle to date, up 12 pounds.
bro we love GP.

good to hear geneza is legit

Top Bottom