Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

http://www.investinginland.com Do Not Purchase

bran987

New member
I have recommended this website in the past to learn about investing in land.

Do NOT purchase any of this man's products including seminar tickets.

He is a scam artist who will take your money and refuse refunds until your credit card chargeback date has passed. I did not find out about him until I searched for him on the Internet and found others had been scammed too.

His name is Robert Abalos, and he claims to be an attorney and land investor for over 25 years. However I cannot find his name in the bar records either.

A big thumbs down to this thief.
 
Cardinal Rule #1:

If someone has some great idea about making money..

but wants your money first to "tell" you.

Run. "Run Rabbit Run!"
 
Razorguns said:
Cardinal Rule #1:

If someone has some great idea about making money..

but wants your money first to "tell" you.

Run. "Run Rabbit Run!"
If you go to the website he publishes tons of free articles on land investing, is extremely knowledgable, has been on the web 8 years, gives tons of free advice, spoke with me on email. sell about 12 different products. man, I'm no sucker (usually), but he took me. and I found out he's taken a lot of other people too. it's amazing to me someone can operate that long and not be caught.
 
i've yet to meet or even hear abour one of these real estate guru's who have actually made money (real money) in real estate. most if not all make money thru books/tapes/seminars. the most successful real estate guru robert allen (nothing down books) even admits that when he wrote his first nothing down book in the 70's he was basically broke.

most people that have really made money in real estate don't write books, they keep making money in real estate. Trump being the exception (he's an attention whore)
 
Top Bottom