Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hrt/trt

Flip Digler

So here in Cali I've found out that testosterone can be prescribed by doctors in doses large enough to get ur counts up to 1200 or so . Now if you go to your reg Dr , he will send you for blood work and let's say it's low , at like 200 or so , your insurance will only pay for enough drugs to get you back to 400 , witch is bullshit right ? But that's how it goes , so there is Clinics out there that will take you in for $500 , do bloods , give you check up , you tell them your problems , and they will put you on a 6 mo. or 1yr therapy program , for $2500 more , and get those blood counts to a healthy , life giving , 1200 test levels . Man it sounds expensive ! I believe he said an example is 2cc test a wk , hcg twice a wk and the blocker daily and the pins . I didn't think you take the hcg thru out the therapy. Of course it's got to be less expensive to self admin , but your still taking a lot of chances . What's your opinions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way I would ever run Dr. Prescribed TRT again, is if my insurance would cover it. That or if I were in some sort of legal trouble. Too damn expensive. I've used clinics from other states that are far cheaper, but as far as the law is concerned, its a gray area at best. If you know what you're doing, get your bloods at your regular physician and find a reliable source. Best of luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Price Depend on the clinic ya go through. I highly doubt your gonna find a clinic to put you on 2cc a month (ie 400mg) and get your levels to 1200, thats excessive. more like 100-200mg week. at 200mg week you looking at $85 for a vial of pharm test for 10 weeks.

The places that really screw you are the ones that force you to buy the meds from them and then jack the price up. There are plenty of legit clinics out there who will just charge you for bi annual office visit and blood word and let you get meds where you want.

Price Depend on the clinic ya go through. I highly doubt your gonna find a clinic to put you on 2cc a month (ie 400mg) and get your levels to 1200, thats excessive. more like 100-200mg week. at 200mg week you looking at $85 for a vial of pharm test for 10 weeks.

The places that really screw you are the ones that force you to buy the meds from them and then jack the price up. There are plenty of legit clinics out there who will just charge you for bi annual office visit and blood word and let you get meds where you want.

My bad , I believe it's 2cc a week or 500mg for example of course it depends on ur bloods , with the hcg and the E blocker .
They said there goal is to have ur test levels at 1200 count . But thanks for the example of how much it cost to do it yourself . Can u pm me a source for pharm test so I can compare prices . My Dr can write scripts for controlled subs, im wondering if he will do it for me , so I don't have to go to this clinic or self admin .

My bad , I believe it's 2cc a week or 500mg for example of course it depends on ur bloods , with the hcg and the E blocker .
They said there goal is to have ur test levels at 1200 count . But thanks for the example of how much it cost to do it yourself . Can u pm me a source for pharm test so I can compare prices . My Dr can write scripts for controlled subs, im wondering if he will do it for me , so I don't have to go to this clinic or self admin .

No reputable clinic is going to give you 500mg of test wk.

Bloods dont play into how much test you'll get only if you will get it at all. No way your getting 400-500mg week.

So here in Cali I've found out that testosterone can be prescribed by doctors in doses large enough to get ur counts up to 1200 or so . Now if you go to your reg Dr , he will send you for blood work and let's say it's low , at like 200 or so , your insurance will only pay for enough drugs to get you back to 400 , witch is bullshit right ? But that's how it goes , so there is Clinics out there that will take you in for $500 , do bloods , give you check up , you tell them your problems , and they will put you on a 6 mo. or 1yr therapy program , for $2500 more , and get those blood counts to a healthy , life giving , 1200 test levels . Man it sounds expensive ! I believe he said an example is 2cc test a wk , hcg twice a wk and the blocker daily and the pins . I didn't think you take the hcg thru out the therapy. Of course it's got to be less expensive to self admin , but your still taking a lot of chances . What's your opinions ?

Most docs will just try getting it in a low normal range. Its illegal in some areas of the world
for doctors to prescribe it in dosages for performance enhancement.

For that kind of money and hassle I'd just do it myself. $1200 will keep you on trt for a good 10+ years if not more.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Most docs will just try getting it in a low normal range. Its illegal in some areas of the world
for doctors to prescribe it in dosages for performance enhancement.

This is San Francisco California , were if your tired of being a man you can turn into a woman and the taxpayers will pay for it ! So you'd be surprised at what's available . But this place ehormones said that they can prescribe dosages to get your blood count in the high normal range witch is about 1200 count , legally , it's insurance company's that will only pay to get it in low normal range and regular Docs think 400 is normal ...... Just repeating what they told me .... Still wouldn't want to pay $3000 for a yr of TRT .

No need to jump through those hoops. Use directlabs dot com and get your test from someone you trust. You can then get your test level as high as you want it to be.

Top Bottom