Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hrt shots once a month?

He needs to find a real TRT doctor. Mine started me a couple of years ago on once every 2 weeks and then ran bloods again and now I am on once a week. I know from experience that he is not doing anything with once a month injections other than wasting time ,energy and money. Advise him to find a real endocrinologist and set an appointment , they will run all his blood work and put him on a weekly regime.

I told him hit one cc every two weeks..be much more effective.. doesn't like needles or I'd tell him 1/2cc every week

i find it amazing how people just do what doctors tell them. you have as much knowledge as doctors do thanks to the internet. doctors have old people by the balls because of this since many are not computer literate.

my dentist gave me 3 prescriptions of which 2 were completely not necessary for me to take after my mouth surgery. i went home and did my homework on what was recommended and only filled 1 of the prescriptions.. i wanted to know exactly what i was taking.

people do more homework on what type of things go into their car or pool than they do on what goes inside their own bodies .. it amazes me.

you need to ask your friend "would you go to the used car lot without doing your homework on what the kelly blue book says the car is worth? or would it be smarter to do your homework ahead of time before going in?" cause essentially he is going to the car lot and just believing what the used car salesman tells him.

EDIT: if he hates needles then either get the gel or he should run his own bloods and get into better shape. going HRT is not gonna cure his issues anyway. the dudes i play poker with I love em all, but they were old fat out of shape before they went on HRT, and after months/years on they are still old fat and out of shape. when you spend your life at the poker/buffet tables 24/7 thats what will happen. less time there and more time walking/jogging/gym/tennis hell even golf is better than sitting on your ass all day

Last edited:
People tend to treat anything they hear from those "doctors" as the gospel since they carry the Phd title, but reality is that their knowledge base is very general and basic. They are called general practitioners for a reason.

I told him hit one cc every two weeks..be much more effective.. doesn't like needles or I'd tell him 1/2cc every week

people need to get the fuck over the fear of needles. Even every other week with cyp is a train wreck. Cyp drops off very noticeably after 10 days in an HRT setting. 100mg wk is what he needs. Doctors are such pieces of garbage with their every 2, 3, 4 week shots. Sustanon....fine E2W and you'll feel great. But its not FDA approved for USA use. Like that means anything relevant anyways other than they havnt figured out a way to make money off it.

Anything other than once a week is going to be a hormonal roller coaster.

Top Bottom