Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT questions, WTF?

The whole medical profession(99%) are in the stone age regarding test.

@ hayjay7.....tell your fucking doc to give you the goddamn pin and watch you do it so he can see your not a fucktard.

:biggrin: I like this answer.

I'm just gonna move on. Even if I have to pay out of pocket.

I'm not on, nor am I seeking to be on HRT at this point in my life (34) Unless at some point I need it sooner than ezpected.

I have 2 questions actually though:

1) I see alot of different TRT doses even from guys that arent self medicated. But is it really that drastic? Like If I require 125 mg wk of test E to keep me in the higher percentile of "normal" can joe schmoe really need 250 wk to get the same results? Obviously my body is going to react different than someone elses but half the dose for this guy, double for that guy, almost 3 times amout for the next guy?

2) For TRT, This makes me angry...If there is another reason for this then someone please fill me in. Some doc gives a guy 200mg test E every 2 weeks. I have also seen a case where a guy was getting 300mg every 3 weeks. Even every 10 days. WTF!!?? Isnt constantly fluctuating test levels BAD? Test E every 2 weeks? Your T levels would be like a yo yo. Why do these docs seem to not take this into consideration? Or am I missing something?

Just from experience the every 2 weeks really isn't that bad..

At 200mgs of cypionate every 2 weeks I felt low and down for the last few days but nothing drastic..

At the 400mg dose I feel fine after two weeks..

I'm now at 400mgs every 10 days.

My Endocrinologist bases it all on blood levels at their lowest (just before the next shot)

My testosterone was in the high 700's 16 days after a 400mg shot.. He said it was probably in the high 900's during the higher times.. I got him to increase it anyways, to 400mg/10days.

Just from experience the every 2 weeks really isn't that bad..

At 200mgs of cypionate every 2 weeks I felt low and down for the last few days but nothing drastic..

At the 400mg dose I feel fine after two weeks..

I'm now at 400mgs every 10 days.

My Endocrinologist bases it all on blood levels at their lowest (just before the next shot)

My testosterone was in the high 700's 16 days after a 400mg shot.. He said it was probably in the high 900's during the higher times.. I got him to increase it anyways, to 400mg/10days.

I'd like to use your story in contrast with mine to show how Testosterone affects everyone differently.

We are on the same dose, 400mg Test Cypionate.

I had labs done after 5 weeks at 400mg and my serum testosterone came back over 1500!

Check out the thread, page 5: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...lding/how-choose-right-hrt-clinic-710857.html

^ I've posted my full baseline & on Test lab results there.

I'm testing again in a few weeks..I'm getting 200mg every two weeks and am starting to feel slugish again..I'm hoping my dr will boost me to 200 every week but will wait and see..I'm hoping so because my insurance covers my Test Cyp ..really good..but if he doesnt boost me up I'm going to do it myself..does anyone have a recomendation on the best time to test..??..should I do it the morning of my next shot..??..I just had a shot yesterday Aug. 19th and get another on Sept. 2nd

I'd like to use your story in contrast with mine to show how Testosterone affects everyone differently.

We are on the same dose, 400mg Test Cypionate.

I had labs done after 5 weeks at 400mg and my serum testosterone came back over 1500!

Check out the thread, page 5: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...lding/how-choose-right-hrt-clinic-710857.html

^ I've posted my full baseline & on Test lab results there.

Damn that rocks! Did you get it tested 5 weeks after your last injection.. or like 7 days after the last injection? lol

A Lot of dosages depend on the person and how much muscle you have too.
The only problem I see with higher dosages is that cholestrol will creep up on you. That in itself can cause big problems over extended periods of time as we all know.
Another thing is that taking too much testosterone for a long period of time our bodies will adjusted to it...then estro will go up and once the muscle cells are pretty much filled in, that testosterone will do nothing else for you but give you sides.

My point is that unless you have muscle that needs that much testosterone there is no need to take that much. Do cycles they work better than being on high dosage HRT in which your body doesnt need it anyway.

If your levels are only slightly low, versus a guy that has nearly no testosterone, no sex drive, hasn't had a libido for years...it makes sense the amount of medicine prescribed would be different for everyone..That's why a treatment requires an evaluation and diagnostics. If you got x treatment for x diagnosis, you could get it out of a medical version of a vending machine... Don't be mad if you are prescribed less, I'd be glad my baseline was better than the next guys. and keep in mind, a small therapeutic dose can be just as effective for an effective, lean, full, youthful appearance given the right workout, diet, and lifestyle.

Top Bottom