Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT questions, WTF?

If your levels are only slightly low, versus a guy that has nearly no testosterone, no sex drive, hasn't had a libido for years...it makes sense the amount of medicine prescribed would be different for everyone..That's why a treatment requires an evaluation and diagnostics. If you got x treatment for x diagnosis, you could get it out of a medical version of a vending machine... Don't be mad if you are prescribed less, I'd be glad my baseline was better than the next guys. and keep in mind, a small therapeutic dose can be just as effective for an effective, lean, full, youthful appearance given the right workout, diet, and lifestyle.

QFT, IMO.

I know my doc's protocol isn't optimal and I'm working on that, but my libido is up and I've seriously dropped a LOT of body fat in the 6 months I've been on TRT.
I'm excited to see/feel the changes with the new protocol, which should be worked up this week. To be honest, I'm not real excited about pinning myself every week though :eek:

QFT, IMO.

I know my doc's protocol isn't optimal and I'm working on that, but my libido is up and I've seriously dropped a LOT of body fat in the 6 months I've been on TRT.
I'm excited to see/feel the changes with the new protocol, which should be worked up this week. To be honest, I'm not real excited about pinning myself every week though :eek:

The difference in how you feel by doing once or twice weekly injections will far outweigh the inconvenience of having to do it. IMO anything less than once or twice a week injections does more damage than good, with the roller coaster effect it creates.

If you have a partner/wife train them on doing the injections for you. Makes it much easier.

Top Bottom