Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT applicants beware

CheapPinz

Hey guys, I thought I'd post a friendly warning about these clinics. My partner went to one wanting a legitimate script for his test and eventually his gh, etc. It was a total scam. THIS is where the feds should be focusing. People are trying to do the right thing and they are being finacially victimized.

This is what happened:

• a length "phone consult" basically guaranteeing he would be given the medicine he wanted followed by an appointment being booked
  • upon arrival @ the doctor's office, he paid about $600 for his visit out of pocket as none of this is covered by insurance
  • blood work sent out and a standard evaluation was done
  • the doctor tried to sell him on not only the test, but all the anti-Es, growth hormone, everything. he declined everything but one bottle of test.
  • the doctor wrote a script, handed it to him, and funneled him off to the next room
  • a nurse was waiting for him saying: "We fill the prescriptions here. You pay us, and we mail you the product." But I want to use my pharmacy, he says...and the clinics stance was "we can't have people running around with scripts all over town"... how confusing... the next question was: "either its legal or its not. so why won't you give me my script?"
  • the answer: $$ . the office wanted to charge another 1700 for the prescription plus "monitoring fee"...I dont get a "monitoring fee" once someone is under the care of a doctor. Its a bs term and probably illegal.
  • the final outcome was simply a waste of time. I threatened the clinic with exposing them and they apologized and refunded us in full and we went away. time wasted.

That sounds about right. There are a lot of clinics like that. It is a $$ thing and unfortunately, a lot of them get away with it because doctors won't step up and work with men. Why can't I easily search for a local doctor that openly advertises working with men with testosterone therapy? Right now, it's better to find a clinic that scams the least and work with them over a doctor that wants to give you a scrotum patch or a 100mg test injection every 3 weeks at his office or tells you that your levels are "within range" even though you live with every side effect of low T. I wait for the day where hormone therapy is more main stream and not so damn shady.

Many of those clinics make their markup on providing the HRT products. The clinic I use has no consultation fee and I dont believe any markup on the lab work they order for you. NOT all HRT clinics are created equal and I have no problem with them making some money by requiring me to get HRT meds through them if they arent charging me for anything else.

Unfortunately clinics like you describe are far too common. Ask questions up front, if they wont lay out some basic pricing and explain the process to you in detail, then just move on.....or simply ask one of the trusted bros here who they use vi PM or e-mail.

Many of those clinics make their markup on providing the HRT products. The clinic I use has no consultation fee and I dont believe any markup on the lab work they order for you. NOT all HRT clinics are created equal and I have no problem with them making some money by requiring me to get HRT meds through them if they arent charging me for anything else.

Unfortunately clinics like you describe are far too common. Ask questions up front, if they wont lay out some basic pricing and explain the process to you in detail, then just move on.....or simply ask one of the trusted bros here who they use vi PM or e-mail.

Amen....Im so sorry to hear this has happened to folks....and it wasnt a scam but I did go to a VERY big name doctors office and paid so much it isnt funny, I mean insane prices....I did my homework and found other doctors who were not big name but seemed to care a lot more about me personally, and gave me what I needed...as well once I got robbed by the big name doctor, I did my homework and found a clinic that seems very similar to Zyglamail's.....and Ive directed close friends there who have had great success.....labs done at local doctor, phone consult, if labs come back showing you need HRT, you get what you need with potential for more aggresive options than a standard doc and a little higher doses, and its mailed to you overnight...none of my friends have problems...you just need to do your homework and go somewhere someone you know personally uses and doesnt get scammed.

many of those clinics make their markup on providing the hrt products. The clinic i use has no consultation fee and i dont believe any markup on the lab work they order for you. Not all hrt clinics are created equal and i have no problem with them making some money by requiring me to get hrt meds through them if they arent charging me for anything else.

Unfortunately clinics like you describe are far too common. Ask questions up front, if they wont lay out some basic pricing and explain the process to you in detail, then just move on.....or simply ask one of the trusted bros here who they use vi pm or e-mail.

+1

Top Bottom