Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's Your Squat? The Squat Help Thread

I have an ankle injury. It's not very serious, I can walk / run at a slow pace, just some minor nerve damage / general weakness. Would this make squatting or dead lifting dangerous for me? I imagine not (and obv. will start w/ bar and move up slowly) but want to be sure.

Has anyone trained like this for legs with good resuslts: 1st week ME squat +assist.,2nd squats for 3-4 straight sets with more reps ,>10 ,and so on.

Fantastic post. A major point I direct clients to focus on also is the pronation of the foot. Appropriate supination allows for better glute med activity

Gonna take a while to get through these - thanks!

Jon Robinson
BSc (Hons) Exercise Physiology
Makethisworkout

can you explain the effect of changing the foot position, the angle of the feet, the stance width etc?

also, when i go down i cant really find the "hole" unless i round my back is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

when i go up am i suppose to tense my whole body or just work certain bits? im suppose to try and pull my head up followed by my ass right?

sorry if im asking questions answered in the videos, i would watch them again but adhd is hard to overcome easily

I've watched all the squat videos above and have had great improvements on my squat the last two months. Still through the period I've always felt my lower back muscles is the weakest link and not my legs.
I do close to 5x5 after warmout but feel the legs are not getting max becsuse of my lower back. Is this normal or anything that spring to mind that is off in mu tequnique?

Top Bottom