Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's this first cycle sound?

patriot26

I am 26 years old 6'1" 230 lbs. 13% bf, 4000 clean calories ed, my goals will only be achieved over time, but I eventually want to be able to compete, so I guess i'm trying to go from baby steps to walking for now. My goal this rip is to gain 8-10lbs. of muscle and drop about 2-3% in body fat. The reason I want to try the deca is because i have a bad right ac joint from years of lifting and playing sports, and the majority says that Deca is great for the joints. Could I please get some feedback on my planned cycle?

weeks 1-12 400mg. of test cyp
weeks 1-10 200mg . deca
will run clomid mid cycle for about 2 weeks, and for an additional 2 weeks, 2 weeks after the conclusion of my cycle.

Thanks in advance.

If it's your very first cycle you should just stick to one compound. The test. Deca is good for the joints from what I've heard too. But I think you could try other things that wouldn't pose complications if you ran into negative sides. I hope that made sense.

Yeah I agree with rick, I'd drop the deca but you could think about picking up an oral kickstart like beastdrol if you wanted.

Bro your deca dose is low enough that stack fine for first cycle. That will do exactly what your looking for. Deca will help joints a lot and won't have sides at that low of dose. Test looks good I would jump start cycle with oral for first 3 weeks.(dbal) only thing I would also add is some hcg mid cycle and for pct. If your diet is what you say you will destroy your goals. You could drop 5% bf and gain 15-20lbs easy

Bro your deca dose is low enough that stack fine for first cycle. That will do exactly what your looking for. Deca will help joints a lot and won't have sides at that low of dose. Test looks good I would jump start cycle with oral for first 3 weeks.(dbal) only thing I would also add is some hcg mid cycle and for pct. If your diet is what you say you will destroy your goals. You could drop 5% bf and gain 15-20lbs easy

Don't run the hcg through your pct or you're screwing yourself over

I will also suggest dropping the deca for now and run the test @ the dose you have....take some gyclosomine/condroiten (I spelled that wrong) for joint issues...

What is your PCT??

~EZ

I'm in no way trying to disagree with veterans, But from what I've been told by many others including 25homes, is that if you keep the deca doses around 200mg per week stacking it with 400mg of test, side effects should be kept to a minimum, or none at all, I mentioned that I would be taking clomid for mid cycle and PCT, Ive read in many places that the clomid acts similar to HCG and can be used to both counter side effects, and give your nutsack a jumpstart for PCT. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Starting post cycle 1-2 weeks after last injection, since the ester on cyp is long... I will be definately considering an oral for the first 3 weeks as well considering all of you recommended this... probably dbol

Drop the deca on the first cycle, see how your body reacts to the test C. Trust me you will see results with just the test c. You could throw in some dianabol to kick start the first four weeks. Make shure you have some aromoasin around as you mite need it. I hate when people do shit half asses and they they bitch that they end up with gyno.

I say keep the Deca :) 2 - 300 mg will be fine

Lose the clomid during cycle, save it for pct and not too high dose! 25 - 50mg a day max

Use aromasin or adex on cycle, and hcg wk 5- 10. Not in pct.

Top Bottom