Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows my diet look? please critique!

Fat is not essential to strength gains: it is a by-product of trying to add lean muscle mass. Your goal should be to add muscle not fat, Fat just comes with the package. Fat gives you a false impression of strength by cushioning your joints and allowing you to lift more weight. Bona fide strength gains are achieved by an increase of muscle mass not fat mass.

Lee Priest doesn't need to go up to 290lbs, he does this because he enjoys eating fast-food and other junk.

BigAndy69 said:

Lee Priest doesn't need to go up to 290lbs, he does this because he enjoys eating fast-food and other junk.

I don't know about that, have u heard about his heart conditions? He's dying partly because of how much fat his body is holding in the off season, and his heart can't handle it. I don't know if "liking food" is a good enough excuse for almost killing yourself off, but i sure know preparing for the Big O is... well in his case, anyway

I would move your 2:00 meal of chicken/rice/vege's to your last meal of the night. The chicken will linger in your gut for hours to be digested, and if it is still present by the time you have your postworkout meal, this in return will affect the digestion rate benefits of the postworkout meals. Find a different meal for your 2:00 meal even if it is another met-rx/flax meal. Maybe some oatmeal made with milk and whey protein could work. You could even have some kind of legume meal.

I agree with MR. X, cut out the flax in the postworkout meal.

MR. BMJ

Top Bottom