Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows my diet look? please critique!

blown93302

ok, here it is. i am 6' and around 165 with 7-8% bf. this is what my diet is. pretty much the same everyday. let me know what you guys think. works out to be around 3000 calories.

8:00- 6 egg whites, cup of oatmeal with whey mixed in

11:00- met-rx shake with a tablespoon of flax oil

2:00- chicken, rice, vegetables, slice of whole wheat

5:00- meal replacement

8:00- post workout, nlarge serving with tablespoon flax

10:30- 6 egg whites, protein shake and piece of whole wheat.

let me know what you guys think i should need more/less of if anything. thanks!

Diet looks good. But, what are your goals.

One suggestion: Don't take Flaxseed oil in the post workout with your protein, because after the workout you are trying to get protein digested quickly, in order to "build muscle". But, at the same time, Flaxseed oil will slow down the digestion of the protein you are consuming, so try moving the tbsp. of flaxseed to your last meal.
Mr.X :cool:

thanks mr x, that makes alot of sence :) right now i am just trying to get down a solid diet because starting in 2 weeks i will be on a winny/anavar cycle where i would love to add around 10-15 pounds of solid muscle. so do you guys think this diets the way to go? thanks!

I got to be honest, I don't like your diet very much. On gear, you need 1.75-2g of protein per lb of bodyweight a day.

I really don't see how it all adds up to 3000 kcals. Too many shakes (MRP's) will make you fat. You need to be more specific in the nutritional breakdown of your shakes and meals.

Btw, I would eat the 10:30 meal at 9:30 and have some cottage cheese at 10:30.

You may want to try cartoons of liquid egg whites. Each one has 8X2 egg whites and is usually cheaper than buying whole eggs. They are easier to eat and you would add 4 egg whites to your meals daily.

BigAndy69 said:
I got to be honest, I don't like your diet very much. On gear, you need 1.75-2g of protein per lb of bodyweight a day.

I really don't see how it all adds up to 3000 kcals. Too many shakes (MRP's) will make you fat. You need to be more specific in the nutritional breakdown of your shakes and meals.

Btw, I would eat the 10:30 meal at 9:30 and have some cottage cheese at 10:30.

You may want to try cartoons of liquid egg whites. Each one has 8X2 egg whites and is usually cheaper than buying whole eggs. They are easier to eat and you would add 4 egg whites to your meals daily.

bro #1- it says nothing about him using gear
#2- don't comment on what he's doing until he leaves his goals.

This ain't a flame, but u dont know what he's trying to do simply because he didn't tell you.
For example, maybe he wants to put on fat. I know I do. Fat helps in your lifts, maybe not as much as muscle but it DOES help. He's taking NLarge MRP's, therefore he's trying to bulk. So I'm sure he expects the fat anyway.

blown93302 said:
thanks mr x, that makes alot of sence :) right now i am just trying to get down a solid diet because starting in 2 weeks i will be on a winny/anavar cycle where i would love to add around 10-15 pounds of solid muscle. so do you guys think this diets the way to go? thanks!

First off read the post above. Thank you Mr DriveXC.

Next, his goal is to add lean muscle mass with as little fat as possible. That's his goal.

I think you are the only person on the board, possibly in the world ( with Sumo wrestlers being the exception) that WANTS to increase fat mass.

Next time, before posting stupid useless things, make sure you read the entire thread. Twice in your case.

BigAndy69 said:
First off read the post above. Thank you Mr DriveXC.

Next, his goal is to add lean muscle mass with as little fat as possible. That's his goal.

I think you are the only person on the board, possibly in the world ( with Sumo wrestlers being the exception) that WANTS to increase fat mass.

Next time, before posting stupid useless things, make sure you read the entire thread. Twice in your case.

See, the problem with most people when it comes to bodybuilding is that they are scared of fat when trying to progress.. it may sound strange, but i believe fat is essential to get anywhere in bodybuilding. Its the easiest way to come across strength, therefore adding muscle easier. Im not saying you should blow up like a balloon. But if you are trying to bulk up during the winter, I hope u dont believe it will be all muscle.. cuz then u just prove urself to be a total ignorant asshole. Therefore, expect to put on fat. Work on muscle definition LATER. And if you don't believe this theory, go ask Lee Priest who competes at about 225, yet is 285-290 in the off season.

Top Bottom