Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Howdy Y'all, Long Time No Talk!!

Badkins21

Well, I've been away for about a week, and am going through major withdrawal? Has Warik had to defend the Constitution, along with chesty, and a few others without me? Has May1010 gotten anyone's panties in a bunch lately? Is Big Buck still gettin' bigger? Girls? What's up with Night Fly, etc.

I'm home, workin' full time, babysitting an extra 20 hours a week, still training, although not for a competition, and am about to start taking some summer classes (more of them!!)

Well, y'all drop me a line and keep me in the loop... [email protected] 'cause you know I'm interested...

Have a good one, hoping to see you more often...Blair $$, '03:D

Hey Blair! Welcome back. Your presence has been missed as I've had to suffer through inane posts ever since you were gone.

The_One said:
Man no one care's where your faggoty ass has been ..shut the fuck up..dick head ...

You're picking the wrong MF to fuck with. Badkins is a good friend of mine......:mad:

WUT UP BLAIR????????????? (ITS NVR2BIG) I'LL EXPLAIN LATER. LOL. I DONT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW.

Top Bottom