Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how would you use sarms to increase volume

Bensmu

looking to increase the volume of my workouts from 15 sets to 25 sets to push myself more
definitely feel like it’s time for me to push through a plateau as I have been training religiously for the past year
I’m 44 years old, a late bloomer to weight training, 165 pounds and five foot 10
which sarms you think would work best for this purpose?

looking to increase the volume of my workouts from 15 sets to 25 sets to push myself more
definitely feel like it’s time for me to push through a plateau as I have been training religiously for the past year
I’m 44 years old, a late bloomer to weight training, 165 pounds and five foot 10
Are you looking for more strength or is this an endurance issue?
What does your training consist of?
Are your eating properly for what you are doing?
You really don’t need drugs to increase volume after only seriously training for a year. Give us more to go on here.

you want endurance help to get the 25 sets going and you want to work on muscular endurance with minimal rest in between sets

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

i would go with cardarine 20mgs
some rad 20mgs and n2guard

Top Bottom