Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use hcg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman87

i'm thinking of trying hcg out with the test recovery stack from pp i have already. but i have a couple of questions about it. does the solution you need to mix it come with it? how do you mix it? what kind of needle would i need and where/how/when do i inject it?

throw out what comes with it and get some bac water.

You can inject it IM or sub-q.

I would recommend sub-q and save your IM injections for your gear. an insulin pin will be fine

for sub-q just pinch your skin on your stomach, and go in there.

where can i get bac water? my dog has diabetes so i have insulin pins already! do i just do the same thing i do for my dog (pull skin up and inject under it)? i tried spotinjections.com but they didn't have anything on hcg. are there any other sites that have it cause i can't find any?

ok, first off ditch the water and get suc bac water. mix 1 ml of bac water with the powder solution. it should dissolve easily. if ur h.c.g. is 5000ius, you now have 5000ius per 1ml. personally, id use a slin pin and go sub-q injections. draw up to the 20 mark on the syringe, this will be 1000ius. you should be able to fill 5 syringes with this. put them in the refridgerator and use as needed. PLEASE SOMEONE STICKY THIS!!!

Go to syringes injections. There you will need to order two 10ml SEALED vials along with 30ml BAC water (or 20ml if that's all they carry). The stuff is cheap.

Take the liquid amp that comes with the powder and throw it away. You won't need it.

Take the syringe along with an 18g needle and draw up 1cc of the BAC water, open up the powdered amp and inject the 1cc of BAC water into the powdered amp. It will mix instantly. Now draw up the reconstituted HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - back into the same syringe.

Get the 10ml sealed vial and puncture the top of it with the needle and syringe. Push the liquid into the vial. The vials are sealed and sterile. Now draw up 9ml of BAC water and mix it with the first ml of reconstituted HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - . You're diluting the mixture here. You will now have a total of 1ml reconstituted HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - mixed with 9ml BAC water for a total of 10ml solution. 1 ML of solution will equal 500iu's (assuming you are using a 5000iu amp).

Don't mix anything until you're ready to use it and refrigerate after your first injection. It will last for 30 days.

wow that seems really complicated but i'm still gonna try it cause i can get 5000ius of organon hcg for free pretty much. the benefits far outweigh it being complicated and having to hide it imo.

what dosage would yall suggest for the pct coming off a tbol-test c 500mg/wk-proviron cycle? also when would i start it and how often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom