Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tell if your GH is real or bunk?

SEAL

I purchased about 16 weeks worth of CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 from XXXX..

Started it week 4 of my test-e/EQ cycle, tomorrow is start of week 8.

I tested it with the whole pregnancy thing just to check if it's not HCG, and it's not. I had no reason to question whether it was real or fake until I saw a thread about it this morning.

So what are some ways I could tell if it's working or if it's fake, maybe like side effects.

Since I've started my hunger has increased, I've been tired all the time, and some other things. But that could easily be from the test or EQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. The title of the thread says how to tell if gh is real or bunk...but youare talking about peptides? Do you there's a difference between 191aa, and ghrp-6, CJC? Why would you test peptides that you ordered from a reputable company to see if they were hcg??? Lastly judging the authenticity of a compund by sides is the most retarded thing.....this thread makes no sense.

How are you dozing the CJC and ghrp? What did you reconstitute them with? How are you storing them?

I'm confused. The title of the thread says how to tell if gh is real or bunk...but youare talking about peptides? Do you there's a difference between 191aa, and ghrp-6, CJC? Why would you test peptides that you ordered from a reputable company to see if they were hcg??? Lastly judging the authenticity of a compund by sides is the most retarded thing.....this thread makes no sense.

How are you dozing the CJC and ghrp? What did you reconstitute them with? How are you storing them?

they're peptides, i kno, but isn't there a difference between hgh and gh, i wus under the impression that these peptides were GH. and from what i've read alot of fakes are HCG, so i checked that first. I reconstituted it with bacteriostatic water, and it all in a cold fridge, even the viles that arent reconstituted. and how else would I tell if it's real or not , plenty of people find out their gear is or anything else is fake if they don't have any sides because plenty of people run peps with gear, so gains would be hard to judge it off of. and yes it is a reputable company, but after seeing a thread about
them from someone who made no gainsfrom his stuff, and thinking that tbh i haven't really felt much, why is it so wrong for me to stop and ask?...And dose is CJC-1295 100mcgx3/day 5 days a week. GHRP-6 100mcgx4/day 7 days a week.

i have taken rp6 in the past, only way i could tell in the first few weeks was increased hunger and energy levels.

One simple piece of misinformation should be cleared up immediately.

CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 ARE NOT GH (GHRP means Growth Hormone Releasing Peptid). They cause an increase in your naturally produced levels. How much of an increase you get is debatable and dependent on the quality of the product.

If you get deathly hungry after taking GHRP then it sounds like its legit

Anybody know where I can get my HGH (Hygetropin) tested to see if it is authentic. It is supposed to be from one of the three legit labs in China. However I suspect that it is fake because my IGF levels never went above 150

Top Bottom