Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to not be the Old guy with a younger crowd

Oak i can't imagine going to a high school prom at the age of 21. I was so removed from that sort of thing by that time it would have been akward as fuck. A step backward for sure

gambino it sure seems that way,Im done college and imo mature beyond my years,but Im going to try and make the best of it for her.

Im really struggling to see how Ill have anything to talk about with a bunch of 6ft 140lb kids,but maybe there will be common grounds.
for now Im going to try GD's advice and just sit back and let the conversation come to me.

Im a funny guy I just dont know if these people will get my humour,Ive been told by people that when they first started getting to know me they thought I was nuts with my off beat humour

Here is the scoop Oak.
You are doing it for her and yourself. You said you would go because you have an interest in her. She agreed to go because she has an interest in you.
Don't worry about being older. Remember being her age. You were absolutely intimidated by people your age. Anyone that says a rediculous comment about your age is just jealous and has low self esteem. People who are secure with themselves don't need to put down other people in order to build themselves up.
Now here is the best part...................
You will be bigger than all of them. Every girl in that place will be talking about you. Be prepared for some giggle sessions. You will be the talk that night.
Have a good time. Don't worry about conversation. Everyone likes to laugh. Just talk to people and find out a little about them then let the conversation take its course.
Give this girl a lot of attention. Make sure to dance with her. Especially slow songs.
She will remember this night for ever....
*Okay... here is where I have to revert back to normal....
She will be feeling on top of the world. Don't be surprised if she does have some drinks. If she does have her take it slow and stick to one or two.
She is going to want to fuck you. Don't let her down. Your a man and its your obligation to satisfy your date.
-eat that pussy
-lick that ass
-fuck every hole in her body
****and don't forget pictures. All the ladies on here will want to see you in a tux and we will want to see your date!!!

lol thansk slat,Ill see what I can do,but Im not tuxing it,just a nice suit

as for the fucking,I wont make a move ,she can,if it backfires and I misread her signals,thats my buddies sister and could be very bad

slat1 said:
She is going to want to fuck you. Don't let her down. Your a man and its your obligation to satisfy your date.
-eat that pussy
-lick that ass
-fuck every hole in her body!

seriously. what are you a fucking philosopher or something? hit as much pussy as you can bro, that is the name of the game.

slat1 said:
I think that was written in the bible someplace!

serious. chicks are way sluttier than they ever were back when I was in HS like 10 years ago.

dudes today don't even know.

You knew this was a silly question to begin with; but you still posted it.

My question is -- are you bored? If so -- tell us so we can entertain you somehow.

nah man I was serious,Im a bit weirded out hanging out with younger kids ,mainly because I look and act alot older.

I just wanted everyone elses take on it

Top Bottom