Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to not be the Old guy with a younger crowd

Rex said:
Well you can take one of two routes:

1) Talk about and buy beer.
2) Don't talk about, but buy beer.

Wait...the drinking age is below 21 in Canada isn't it?

This is great advice. Alcohol lubricates social intercourse.

lol I may just pop a lorazepam prior and calm my self down,but for sure if they want booze for the after party I have to be the cool older guy.

I guess alot of it that bugs me to is I look fucking old,most people guess im 25+

biteme said:
Wait until you're 35 or 40 and then go out with a 20 year old. You are old enough to be their father and you will understand why after a few minutes of conversation with them. I was once 20, and I guess I was that immature too. We all change. Now I know some of you 20 year olds are very grown up. ;)

Did I tell you thanks for the Christmas card. I know I did, but that's something I'll never forget. That was very nice. Be careful now, young women cannot be trusted.

Definately give them alcohol. That'll get the party started plus make it easier to talk to them if you feel out of place

biteme said:
Did I tell you thanks for the Christmas card. I know I did, but that's something I'll never forget. That was very nice. Be careful now, young women cannot be trusted.

yes sir you did,and it was my pleasure :)

as for this girl,Ive known her since I was 13 so I know her pretty well,shes a very cool girl and not some nut case,she just always has dated asshole guys,Ive even been brought in to scare a few because her brother is the least intimidating person in the world

DIVISION said:
Relax, Oaktown.

There isn't that much difference between 18 and 21, at least physically.

Mentally, however is another story.

Just be a gentleman, that's all.

DIV

Well that all depends...some of the frat guys will stay 18 for several years, lol.

ya I dealt with alot of these people in college and I honestly made 2 friends I still talk to now that college is done,and they were older than me by atleast 5 years

its going be interesting to hang with these youngins,but Im doing it for her,shes a great girl and dont deserve to be upset that both her dates ditched her along with her friends who planned to go stagette then all got dates,Ill make it a lovely night and will be a perfect gentleman

TheOak01 said:
I guess alot of it that bugs me to is I look fucking old,most people guess im 25+

That sucks, bro.

I'm 28 and I still get carded.......:confused:

DIV

lol do i feel guilty or what ;)

bor im 26 and i mainly hang out with 18-20 year olds, because all they give a shit about is FUN while my older mates are all hung up on bullshit

if you want to fit in, the best you can do is not talk too much, laugh at their jokes, give them plenty of opportunities to talk about themselves, and complement all the girls on how lovely they look, how nice their dress is etc etc...theyll love you long time ;)

As you get older and your dates get younger you will need:

lots of money
a fancy car
a BIG house/condo/apartment

and, if you are gay and older, you will need access to:
steroids

It can be a challenge dating younger these days!

Top Bottom