Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to not be the Old guy with a younger crowd

I hang out with people from the age of 18 all the way up to people in their 60's. It can be people from the gym or from work. You just have to have a common interest.

you should go for the 18 year olds more often. They're nice and tight bodied. By the time they get in college they start getting loose looking and chunktified (not tru in all cases).

3 freakin years...dude get the fuck over it like you're world traveler cosmo man all of a sudden. put a boner in that girl and move on.

ya its gonna be a pretty good night,thanks for all the responses guys,def no drinking as Im driving for the night,and I also have to work at 8am the next day so it wont be a super late night at this after party

I swear to god... If you dont at least get a hand job I will make it my personal life goal to have you banned from this site...

Nay... the country...

patsfan1379 said:
I swear to god... If you dont at least get a hand job I will make it my personal life goal to have you banned from this site...

Nay... the country...

we better start making preparations then....

loading torpedo tube #1 captain!

dudes its not very likely as its my best friends sister,if she initiates fine but I wont make any move,sure I want to but its not for the best,being a gentleman will get me much further in this situation

patsfan1379 said:

Nay... the country...

hey romeo, you end up banging that college sisters/gf/ brothers/goat, that you were bragging about a few weeks back?

you promised pics.

post up.

Top Bottom