Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get a Model body.

true dat.

fag, you go ahead training your abs everyday and doing cardio everyday, hell you might get cut up like that guy who you posted a pic of, ill keep my love handles and keep lifting hard and eating cals and we'll see who is the beast in a year or so.

fag, you go ahead training your abs everyday and doing cardio everyday, hell you might get cut up like that guy who you posted a pic of, ill keep my love handles and keep lifting hard and eating cals and we'll see who is the beast in a year or so.

lmao

Listen up....i know exactly what u want..this aint a fashion mag site...however this is what u do period eq 200 ewk..25-50 winny ed and proviron 25-50 ed for 8 weeks or so..when u r done wait for 8-10 weeks and follow it up by doin anavar and winny cycle year round by takin a break every 6 weeks or so

You don't need to lift weights for a model look, most male models don't even push 175 pounds wet at 6'2.

find a good hobby that keeps your heartrate consistantly up, cycling/running/swimming/etc, go on a strict carbless/keto diet to retain muscle while using glycogen/fat for energy.

Eating 4000 cals a day and hitting the weights will help you build a frame, but it's not necessary for your goals. Bulking then cutting is highly overrated and misinterpreted. Over stuffing yourself with food, bloat, loss of confidence then instantly going into caloric deficit, daily fatigue, cortisol raised. It's like a constant roller coaster of disatisfaction you put yourself into

What type of body structure do you have?

Yea but he still needs to lift weights and get some muscle , more LeanBodymass (LBM) you have the more calories you'll burn when doing nothing , so more LBM the better

model bodies are super lean, you are at 14 percent body fat. Thats gotta come way down, weights in the AM, cardio and cut out the carbs at night. Toss in some s4 or some anavar and wallah!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom