Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

Stick and move. Fight around him. Use fast solid hits. Focus mostly on hitting joints, ribs,sternum, and even work his arms as he comes in for you. He's gonna either use his reach to hit or grab you, hence use speed and fight on the outside working around him. You might be stronger and have a wrestling background but he's still a lot bigger. 300lbs on top of you isn't going to be easy to move if even possible. Unless you're a great grappler, don't do it. If he happens to grab you then headbutts(to the nose preferably), biting, fish hooking, ear pulling, nose jams and even eye gouging works. But avoid getting grabbed. I hit anywhere that's gonna inflict the most damage and quickly and thoroughly as possible. I'm very fast and hit hard so I can usually hit someone in their bicep, shoulder (where it connects to the chest) or inner elbow when they swing. It takes a toll very quickly. I use leg kicks to keep distance and work the legs. That would be in your best interest to do. Kick his legs, you legs can close the reach gap. I hope you still know basic karate kicks. Nothing fancy. Front kicks, side kicks roundhouse kicks are all you need. Keep it low, to the inner/outer thighs, knees and shins (don't go shin to shin, you're not a muy Thai fighter lol). And fight hard and like your life depends on it. Because if a guy twice your size has a vendetta against you it might be a possibility of you getting really hurt. With all that being said if you can avoid the fight then do so. I fight very well and have been in lots of street fights and I always try to find another way. And I'm always around 225-240 lbs and in shape. Personally I don't like getting hurt or hurting other people and I really don't like getting arrested. Good luck regardless

Last edited:
Stick and move. Fight around him. Use fast solid hits. Focus mostly on hitting joints, ribs,sternum, and even work his arms as he comes in for you. He's gonna either use his reach to hit or grab you, hence use speed and fight on the outside working around him. You might be stronger and have a wrestling background but he's still a lot bigger. 300lbs on top of you isn't going to be easy to move if even possible. Unless you're a great grappler, don't do it. If he happens to grab you then headbutts(to the nose preferably), biting, fish hooking, ear pulling, nose jams and even eye gouging works. But avoid getting grabbed. I hit anywhere that's gonna inflict the most damage and quickly and thoroughly as possible. I'm very fast and hit hard so I can usually hit someone in their bicep, shoulder (where it connects to the chest) or inner elbow when they swing. It takes a toll very quickly. I use leg kicks to keep distance and work the legs. That would be in your best interest to do. Kick his legs, you legs can close the reach gap. I hope you still know basic karate kicks. Nothing fancy. Front kicks, side kicks roundhouse kicks are all you need. Keep it low, to the inner/outer thighs, knees and shins (don't go shin to shin, you're not a muy Thai fighter lol). And fight hard and like your life depends on it. Because if a guy twice your size has a vendetta against you it might be a possibility of you getting really hurt. With all that being said if you can avoid the fight then do so. I fight very well and have been in lots of street fights and I always try to find another way. And I'm always around 225-240 lbs and in shape. Personally I don't like getting hurt or hurting other people and I really don't like getting arrested. Good luck regardless

For a minute, I thought I was in a movie. That said, good tips and I'm eager to apply it with one guy I'm looking forward to beat.

Relax, Roadhouse. I know this is an ancient thread, but who the hell fights after they're 18? What county do you live in? Fight around here, you're doing 93 days, if it's your first time. I know everyone at BWW gets all hot and bothered after mma Saturday night, but 99% of the fights I've seen end up with lots of rolling around on asphalt and kicking by bystanders turned villians, like WWE. Good thread, though. Nice bump..

Top Bottom