Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to drink correctly your protein shakes?

Thesar_FPV

Do you have to take your whey protein shakes all atonce in one sip or go, or you can sip them little by little duringsome time? I don't know, may be it will get digested better if I takeit little by little because not much will go into stomach?

How do you at your food? Do you nibble a bit. Leave it for a while. Then nibble a bit more? Do you meals get digested better?

Don't over think it. Drink the shake or sip it. I just swig that bitch down - I own it ha ha

That does not make all that much of a difference. Even if you will drink it with little sips, it will still accumulate in your stomach, as it will take roughly half an hour for it to get digested. Obviously, if you will take your protein one sip every half an hour, it will take you all day to take it. Therefore, it makes no difference, and you can drink it as it is more comfortable to you.

it is more expensive to drink quality protein powder. read the ingredients! most out there are nothing more than milkshakes you could buy at mcdonalds

a good quality whey isolate can still taste good and not have junk in it.. see n2bm

You are really over thinking things my friend. Since a whey protein shake is a liquid - it does not require mechanical digestion via chewing.

Drink it fast or slow - whichever you prefer. It will make no difference in digestion.

Top Bottom