Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Burn Through to My Abs?

Well now thats more interesting. I know to acheive muscle mag man of the year status I would have to do some hardcore dieting, but thats not the case. I'm still at the point where there is fat laying around on arms, legs, still some stomach, and butt that would be better attacked through a revamp of my cardio routine than dieting.
You sugguested that sprinting would help burn more fat. Keeping in mind that i'm in a gym not outside (weather here is severely unpredictable) what should take the place of sprints inside.
If I workout 3 days a week, what is the best cardio routine for me?
I had also been wondering about working my abs. I want to start doing some ab workouts every day when i wake up, but is that to much? Should I also do them while at the gym? THANKS

do some weighted ab work 2-3 times a week....if your abs are good despite having a LITTLE bit of fat over them, try to decrease your calories by maybe 10% and keep working out hard, you should be able to see your abs if a few months....you can do cardio till the cows come home but if you're taking in too many calories it won't matter.....

dude, if your diet isn't sound and you're not drinking sufficient water, you won't get the rsults you desire quickly

Mostly diet, but you should work you abs with crunches, etc. You should work you lower, mid and upper abs with 3-4 sets of low reps (12-15 reps) slow. Side crunches and obliques should be worked with 3-4 sets of 25 or more reps (high reps).

I can't tell if I lost muscle...frankly I don't care lol. Muscles are multinucleated for protein synthesis efficiency, so I'll get whatever I lost back fairly quickly...And it's not like I'm competing or that I have an urgent need for a surplus of muscle yet :). My body didn't change too much but a shrinking belly and receding handles/thighs. It's worth it. You can train on CKD...so you won't lose anything, you can even gain. I didn't train while I was cutting. Try asking someone who has done CKD taking regular BF% measurements. I really did an Atkins diet and I'm happy with the results.

2 important considerations with diet:

- Total calories consumption versus expenditure
- Regulation of blood suger levels through carb controlling (not elimination)

Well i think in order to take it to the next level u have to diet...

I think what u do in the gym is only 20% of u seeing results, the rest has to come from what u do when u leave the gym..

U figure ur in the gym 2 hours a day then outside the other 22, i just think that in those 2 hours u cant burn away 22 hours of damage...

Ive been working out for 5 years never dieted until last summer and have to say never seen results like this summer, and am currently sittin on 6 % bf..

Try dieting see how it goes, i think that the next step in order for u to achieve what ur looking for ...

Good luck.........

Top Bottom